• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 5--Apply Here

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: thedorkyd1
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I have never participated in any hell games and I have always wanted to be in one
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 45th
Can you record?: Indeed
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yeah. I only post hacker vids though but I can record and post this to my channel :D
How many subscribers do you have? 0
What timezone do you live in? GMT+10
Additional info: nope

joshua4157

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:Joshua4157
Why do you want to be a part of this event?:Cos I ain't been in one befo'.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?:1232th (considering I quit for ages, and My alt has 10-11 wins).
Can you record?:potentially
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):Yes, but I need a new one (its spammed with my bro's CoD videos and hacker report videos :/).
How many subscribers do you have?: I had like 3 or 4 xD
What timezone do you live in?GMT
Additional info:I'll lose.

PinkishDiamond

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: PinkishDiamond

Why do you want to be a part of this event?: This is possibly the closest minecraft event there has been to an actual Hunger Games. I've been wanting someone to create something like this FOREVER, and I'm thrilled that CaptButterToast FINALLY has. Honestly, I'm the most devoted Hunger Games fan the world has ever seen, and I know I deserve the opportunity to have a spot in this event. I think I would be Foxface if I were in the Hunger Games. I'm not the greatest PVPer, however I always think before I do things. I'm going to be strategic throughout the event. I know that the odds are NOT in my favor to win, but with a brain like mine, I could definitely make it to the top 8, when there would theoretically be an interview with my family.

Where are you located on the leaderboards?: As I said, I'm not the greatest PVPer. In MCSG, I typically make it to the deathmatch but die because I don't have the right armor or weapons. I am a great thinker though, and when I grow up I actually want to be a part of a think tank. I'm not just going to get myself killed at the Cornucopia. I'm not sure what my actual rank is on the leaderboards.

Can you record?: Yes, I have screenflow
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes (it's MinecraftEverdeen)
How many subscribers do you have? 21, so obviously I'm not famous or anything
What timezone do you live in? EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Additional info:
I'm so obsessed with the Hunger Games, I named my cat after Buttercup and for my 8th grade exit project I'm directing a Mockingjay fanfilm. I also saw the world premiere of the Hunger Games at the Nokia theater in LA and saw Gary Ross and the whole cast talk about it before they played the movie (P.S. I had to camp out)(P.P.S. Jennifer Lawrence walked onto the stage at the totally wrong time and it was hilarious). I'm going to the Catching Fire world premiere in November. I made a commitment to reread the entire trilogy once a month and haven't broken that commitment since the time a made it two years ago (so technically I've read the trilogy more than 24 times). I stay up til 12 every Monday night and listen the the Hunger Games Fireside Chat (which is a podcast), and my friends think I'm crazy. I like to think of myself as a skier/Hunger Games Recruiter in the winter, and a full time Hunger Games Recruiter in the summer. I was an extra in Catching Fire (my parents took me all the way to Atlanta in order to do so). Luckily, some of the Mockingjay scenes will be filmed in Boston which is a lot closer to home then Atlanta. I sort of revolve my life around the Hunger Games (just saying).

tpemrickjr

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: tpemrickjr
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: because I seems very fun and a lot of my friends have done it, unfortunately I have not.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: um not that high :( I only have 146 wins
Can you record?: yes I record a lot and I record wih a good FPS
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): yes I have a youtube channel tpemrickjr
How many subscribers do you have? I have about 220 subscribers
What timezone do you live in? I line in US Central time, so it is 10:00 am for me right now
Additional info: I have never done the hell games befor and would really like to! Thanks!!

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
IGN: PinkishDiamond

Why do you want to be a part of this event?: This is possibly the closest minecraft event there has been to an actual Hunger Games. I've been wanting someone to create something like this FOREVER, and I'm thrilled that CaptButterToast FINALLY has. Honestly, I'm the most devoted Hunger Games fan the world has ever seen, and I know I deserve the opportunity to have a spot in this event. I think I would be Foxface if I were in the Hunger Games. I'm not the greatest PVPer, however I always think before I do things. I'm going to be strategic throughout the event. I know that the odds are NOT in my favor to win, but with a brain like mine, I could definitely make it to the top 8, when there would theoretically be an interview with my family.

Where are you located on the leaderboards?: As I said, I'm not the greatest PVPer. In MCSG, I typically make it to the deathmatch but die because I don't have the right armor or weapons. I am a great thinker though, and when I grow up I actually want to be a part of a think tank. I'm not just going to get myself killed at the Cornucopia. I'm not sure what my actual rank is on the leaderboards.

Can you record?: Yes, I have screenflow
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes (it's MinecraftEverdeen)
How many subscribers do you have? 21, so obviously I'm not famous or anything
What timezone do you live in? EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Additional info:
I'm so obsessed with the Hunger Games, I named my cat after Buttercup and for my 8th grade exit project I'm directing a Mockingjay fanfilm. I also saw the world premiere of the Hunger Games at the Nokia theater in LA and saw Gary Ross and the whole cast talk about it before they played the movie (P.S. I had to camp out)(P.P.S. Jennifer Lawrence walked onto the stage at the totally wrong time and it was hilarious). I'm going to the Catching Fire world premiere in November. I made a commitment to reread the entire trilogy once a month and haven't broken that commitment since the time a made it two years ago (so technically I've read the trilogy more than 24 times). I stay up til 12 every Monday night and listen the the Hunger Games Fireside Chat (which is a podcast), and my friends think I'm crazy. I like to think of myself as a skier/Hunger Games Recruiter in the winter, and a full time Hunger Games Recruiter in the summer. I was an extra in Catching Fire (my parents took me all the way to Atlanta in order to do so). Luckily, some of the Mockingjay scenes will be filmed in Boston which is a lot closer to home then Atlanta. I sort of revolve my life around the Hunger Games (just saying).
That application 0.0

TehSteelFlexer

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: TehSteelFlexer
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I've seen a few videos of the hell games and a few people talked about it on ts and it sounded really cool
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I have 122 wins so probably around 1500's but don't judge cause I'm actually pretty good
Can you record?: no :(
Do you have a YouTube channel?: yes but I don't record so I'm not answering the next question
What time zone do you love in?: eastern time zone
Additional info: me and flint and steel go together like.... Flexers and flint and steels
EDIT: sorry I couldn't copy the application template I'm on my phone

ElegantPanda

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: ElegantPanda
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because I've seen alot of people playing it and I thought it be fun.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Dunno, I don't play on these servers anymore.
Can you record?: Ye
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): no
How many subscribers do you have? no
What timezone do you live in? eastern time zone
Additional info: yolo

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: echo_555
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: cuz you love me?
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 53rd
Can you record?: yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): yes
How many subscribers do you have? 52
What timezone do you live in? GMT
Additional info: Im an Echo?

dicyy

Tribute
Reaction score
Application.

IGN: dicyy

Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I love mcsg, am decent at pvp, and want to be more involved in the MCSG community.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?:#278, with 278 wins. (Lol)
Can you record?: Yes, but it is very laggy when I do so (12-18 fps)
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes
How many subscribers do you have? 22
What timezone do you live in? Eastern Time (US) (EST)
Additional info: I love to pvp, and do mcsg pretty often. I want to do this, because I am not iinvolves with any major MCSG events at the time, but I want to start.

deadkillz

Experienced
Reaction score
Application.

IGN: dicyy
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I love mcsg, am decent at pvp, and want to be more involved in the MCSG community.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?:#278, with 278 wins. (Lol)
Can you record?: Yes, but it is very laggy when I do so (12-18 fps)
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes
How many subscribers do you have? 22
What timezone do you live in? Eastern Time (US) (EST)
Additional info: I love to pvp, and do mcsg pretty often. I want to do this, because I am not iinvolves with any major MCSG events at the time, but I want to start.

some competition

Zana

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Zanaboss
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: wanna have fun, and play with some nice ppl. And it sound awesome.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 403
Can you record?: Yes.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes.
How many subscribers do you have? 2...
What timezone do you live in? GMT
Additional info: I ill use the power Of Kracken! POSEDION

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci