• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 5--Apply Here

Benkeeper

Diamond
Reaction score
Actually, that's a pretty good point. I never really thought of it as in girl gamers compared to other girls in general. You've enlightened me. Honestly though, I'm not a nicest person in real life anyway. However, the few girls at my school who do play minecraft besides me seem pretty nice. But in terms of the question, Celinevanelden didn't specify "girls who were down to earth", instead she implicated that because she is literally a girl, it would be cool to have her in the hell games. And it isn't as if there would be a first time girl miner posting an app anyway. But Benkeeper, I'm actually very happy I came across your post because I hadn't actually thought of it that way before :D
Thank you, I'm glad you came across it :)

Calspazer

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Calspazer
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: It would mean the world to me if I could be a part of an important mcsg event, and I would love it if you could accept me into the game, and I could make the custom skins if you want?
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Don't know, but I have like 60 wins or so
Can you record?:YES!
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, but its only in the making
How many subscribers do you have?: 15 (SO FAR... its not nice to judge people) :D
What timezone do you live in? Perth, WA
Additional info: My friends and I are going to help me if I get in, to spectate and records different angles for a pro trailer if you would like it?

Thankyou for your time. I would be a benefit for you. I will work for it!

Jjppoohhnn

Career
Reaction score
IGN:jjppoohhnn
Why do you want to be a part of this event?:Because its awesome and there are bunch of cool peoe like u
Where are you located on the leaderboards?:2345
Can you record?:yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):yes
How many subscribers do you have?1345
What timezone do you live in?GMT

NoHateJustMine

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN:jjppoohhnn
Why do you want to be a part of this event?:Because its awesome and there are bunch of cool peoe like u
Where are you located on the leaderboards?:2345
Can you record?:yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):yes
How many subscribers do you have?1345
What timezone do you live in?GMT
Lies, You only have 20 Subcribers, Don't lie ;)

Ellen

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Johan1555
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because, I applied last time and didn't get in and I thought it would be worth another try.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Eh... I only have 55 wins...
Can you record?: Nope :p
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, I don't upload anything tho.
How many subscribers do you have? Zero.
What timezone do you live in? GMT + 2

Builda_Br3tt

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Builda_Br3tt
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because this is an awesome, and challenging event. I want to prove how good I am, and to test my skills in such a competitive event! :D
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 360 But I'm gaining positions every day!
Can you record?: Yup
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): No, but I'm planning on making one soon :)
How many subscribers do you have? N/A
What timezone do you live in? GMT + 2:00
Additional info: Good Luck to All! :3

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: VirtualSpark
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because it sounds REALLY fun and I've always wanted to be a part of the Hell Games.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 443
Can you record?: Yes, with some lag.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGuitarplayer12345
How many subscribers do you have? 27
What timezone do you live in? Eastern Standard Time
Additional info: Hai. <3!

umattbro

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:UMATTBRO
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because I've never been part of a hell games and it looks challenging and fun
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: ~170
Can you record?: Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes
How many subscribers do you have? Made it yesterday so, none
What timezone do you live in? EST
Additional info: This will be my first Hell Games

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member