• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye... Forever?

Reaction score
Kristie, you have been a great friend. Even though I'm no longer here, It's sad to see you go <3

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
Updateish thing: I'm staying away from the community for sure until court is over. I have two more dates and i'm not sure what's going to happen/when it'll be over. When the final verdict is reached i'll consider coming back.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
My Kristie,

Hmph, to think I've met you randomly at Rebels Teamspeak and the same day I bought you gold donor... To think, I left Rebels to join your clan... To think I trust you... And, do you want to know why? Because, you're probably one of the kindest, funniest and cutest persons ever. I don't think I'd be the same without you. You're very special to me, and breaks my heart you have to go through all of this... Its so unfair.
I'm not sure if I did change your life in any way, but I'm sure you knew I'd always be there for you. I'm incredibly happy I got to met you, to know you, to be your friend. I know our friendship isn't ending here, rather its the end of a phase and the beginning of a new one! I'm more than sure one day will met again. And that day, I hope to remember it forever.
I just wish you didn't have to left us so soon... It feels like yesterday when I first met you... It feels like yesterday when we were trial for Rebels.
Enjoy what you have today, maybe you won't have it tomorrow...

Well, I'm out of words. In resume, I just want to let you know you're an amazing person, and an amazing friend. I hope we both never forget each other.

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
My Kristie,

Hmph, to think I've met you randomly at Rebels Teamspeak and the same day I bought you gold donor... To think, I left Rebels to join your clan... To think I trust you... And, do you want to know why? Because, you're probably one of the kindest, funniest and cutest persons ever. I don't think I'd be the same without you. You're very special to me, and breaks my heart you have to go through all of this... Its so unfair.
I'm not sure if I did change your life in any way, but I'm sure you knew I'd always be there for you. I'm incredibly happy I got to met you, to know you, to be your friend. I know our friendship isn't ending here, rather its the end of a phase and the beginning of a new one! I'm more than sure one day will met again. And that day, I hope to remember it forever.
I just wish you didn't have to left us so soon... It feels like yesterday when I first met you... It feels like yesterday when we were trial for Rebels.
Enjoy what you have today, maybe you won't have it tomorrow...

Well, I'm out of words. In resume, I just want to let you know you're an amazing person, and an amazing friend. I hope we both never forget each other.
Awh i'm smiling like an idiot in front of my family. You're the sweetest. (We knew each other before that day, just not too well.) anyways, i love you Fox. You've been a huge impact on my life<3.

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
Dear Kristie,

Kristie, I meant you on October 22nd on Titans, that day or a few days later you got Officer, you also resigned in the the on week I got to know the Titans back in October. Then I came back in November, I remember the good times, I had talking to you, DQ, and Cruel. Then one day, while on my Trial you left at the time, I didn't care because I didn't see you as a benefit to the Titans. A week past Titans soon Disbanded, Fuzzy and I soon went to Kidies and Mikey's Clan at the time, it would soon be yours :3.

Over the times in Republic/Titans, we established all the kitchens, and you didn't care when I made sexist jokes, because you knew I was joking. There were tons of Funny times in Republic, that I do miss alot. Clan Wars came along, we barely practiced, we planned practices, but no one was ever there for them. Then I got sick before Clan Wars, I disappeared right before Clan Wars. Then I came back for Clan Wars, which I should just canceled in the first place. I can't stop thinking about how badly me head was pounding. That day Republic lost..... 6 - 0 to React, all of the Leaders were Inactive right before. To this day, I still blame my self for loosing Clan Wars/Disbanding.

After Republic disbanded, I never talked because you had no computer. We talked little bit, when you got your terrible Computer, you applied for Rebels. We started to talk again. Then that day, you and Kidies decided to recreate "Republic", I wanted to join, but I failed to convince my other friends to join. But little did I know the Clan, I was in at the time would fall apart. The day I left , Insanity, I came to talk to you, you were there for me. You listened to me, I needed some one to be there for me. After left Insanity, those next few days I was ready to Cry over something I had loved so much then betrayed. I even did cry in front of the first night, the nightmares of the End of Insanity.

After the Insanity, I soon joined your Clan, you were already asking for advice in running it. The day I joined, I knew I would eventually get Officer, I never really felt like deserved it, but I kept it, because I loved to Lead Clans. Ascension would soon fall apart piece by piece. We decided to merge with another Clan, it was merge or Disband. Over those few days, it was really stressful for both you and I. Corn betrayed us in that time. We merged with Eternity, I met Native an amazing Person! We saw the flaws in Eternity and so did Native. I still to this day wished, we could have changed them.

The next few days, we pondered, what Clan we would join.... One day, I had a mental break down on you, I'm glad you still talk to me after that. It hasn't been long since then...

Kristie, you probably will never understand how much you impacted me over these last months. I knew you were always there for me to Confide in. You were always there to sharing everything to. You were always there to listen. I am so glad I met you.
In took me an hour and half to write this, I am gonna miss you a ton. I hope one day, you come back in full. I cried quite a bit, when I was writing this.

Your Friend,

Ryan :'(

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
It's been nice reading your many leaving threads Kristie :p Not to say that it isn't legit, but I think we've said goodbye enough times.

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
Dear Kristie,

Kristie, I meant you on October 22nd on Titans, that day or a few days later you got Officer, you also resigned in the the on week I got to know the Titans back in October. Then I came back in November, I remember the good times, I had talking to you, DQ, and Cruel. Then one day, while on my Trial you left at the time, I didn't care because I didn't see you as a benefit to the Titans. A week past Titans soon Disbanded, Fuzzy and I soon went to Kidies and Mikey's Clan at the time, it would soon be yours :3.

Over the times in Republic/Titans, we established all the kitchens, and you didn't care when I made sexist jokes, because you knew I was joking. There were tons of Funny times in Republic, that I do miss alot. Clan Wars came along, we barely practiced, we planned practices, but no one was ever there for them. Then I got sick before Clan Wars, I disappeared right before Clan Wars. Then I came back for Clan Wars, which I should just canceled in the first place. I can't stop thinking about how badly me head was pounding. That day Republic lost..... 6 - 0 to React, all of the Leaders were Inactive right before. To this day, I still blame my self for loosing Clan Wars/Disbanding.

After Republic disbanded, I never talked because you had no computer. We talked little bit, when you got your terrible Computer, you applied for Rebels. We started to talk again. Then that day, you and Kidies decided to recreate "Republic", I wanted to join, but I failed to convince my other friends to join. But little did I know the Clan, I was in at the time would fall apart. The day I left , Insanity, I came to talk to you, you were there for me. You listened to me, I needed some one to be there for me. After left Insanity, those next few days I was ready to Cry over something I had loved so much then betrayed. I even did cry in front of the first night, the nightmares of the End of Insanity.

After the Insanity, I soon joined your Clan, you were already asking for advice in running it. The day I joined, I knew I would eventually get Officer, I never really felt like deserved it, but I kept it, because I loved to Lead Clans. Ascension would soon fall apart piece by piece. We decided to merge with another Clan, it was merge or Disband. Over those few days, it was really stressful for both you and I. Corn betrayed us in that time. We merged with Eternity, I met Native an amazing Person! We saw the flaws in Eternity and so did Native. I still to this day wished, we could have changed them.

The next few days, we pondered, what Clan we would join.... One day, I had a mental break down on you, I'm glad you still talk to me after that. It hasn't been long since then...

Kristie, you probably will never understand how much you impacted me over these last months. I knew you were always there for me to Confide in. You were always there to sharing everything to. You were always there to listen. I am so glad I met you.
In took me an hour and half to write this, I am gonna miss you a ton. I hope one day, you come back in full. I cried quite a bit, when I was writing this.

Your Friend,

Ryan :'(
I love you so much
It's been nice reading your many leaving threads Kristie :p Not to say that it isn't legit, but I think we've said goodbye enough times.
not sure where you get the many leaving threads from. I had one where I was posting that'd i'd be on a break and possibly leaving, three months ago, and here's the leaving part. That kinda ticks me off tbh.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci