• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye... Forever?

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
April fools
Not at all..
^ That upsets me to be honest.

You have helped me get through a lot of hard times, without even realising, I never spoke about the things in my life, but I will always appreciate you being around.
If anyone deserves to have a happiness, it's you, you are one of the kindest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting, I hope everything gets sorted. I will miss you a whole lot Kristie, I know we haven't talked too much as of late, but I will always remember you. The late night MCSG times with 'thatguy67', Ed, you and Reven will always be the best of times for me on MC, nothing compares.
I know I will talk to you sooner or later, but just let me say now, that you will need no luck in life, I know that you will do great things. Just one request, remember me and all the times we had, you have seen me at my best and my worst, my friends have always been the best of me.

See you around, kristier12, it's been a blast.

#TheClassics
Trust me, you've impacted me so much Soupy. I know we've been distant lately but the times we had back in the day will always be my fondest memories with mcsg. I love you, and i'll miss you. Although we'll probably still talk c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci