• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye... Forever?

Synzt

Diamond
Reaction score
Wait court? WAT? KRISTIE, can you PM me what's going on? If its personal, I'll just wish the best of luck in the future!!!!!!

JennoKoala

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's obvious from the amount of positive comments you have received that you are a very likeable and respectable person. And, it's always saddening when people like yourself decide to depart from our community. Based on you're reasoning, it's a good decision to leave. You'll now be able to entirely focus in the real world and I wish you good luck with that.

Goodbye, Kristie.

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
My parents are going to court soon ;-;

Even though we never talked, I respected you

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What, NO! WHY ;c You have turned me into a very sad duckling indeed, much sadded due to this very wow krispie ;C

-Insert Serious Paragraph-

*writing in pink just 4 u*
You will be missed, through friendship and fun you have made your place in the heart or every MCSG player as you are nice, kind and awesome, this is like removing the main of a lion, it will be evidently missing something that had been loyal to it for so long and will be missing it deeply but everyone has their time, as they say all good things must come to an end; though an end could have waited longer we all understand c;
so...

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Auroraty|Kristie - I would write many, many words on how special our time has been together. Thankfully, it can be concluded it just a couple of letters, ilysm <3

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
Even though I barely talked to you you were a very nice person and fun to talk to. Good luck in the future!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci