• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Map Builders get VIP

What do you think?

• Agree, they deserve VIP

Votes: 46 75.4%
  • Disagree, they don't deserve VIP

Votes: 15 24.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Your thinking hurts me. They made maps to show dedication and love for Survival Games. MCSG is their motivation to move on. Having the maps on the servers is quite inadequate, and about the VIP issue, I already said that they should get a special 'Map Builder' rank.
Couldn't have answered to that better :)

Xratedvegi

Tribute
Reaction score
Considering you got banned AGAIN static don't think you should have it

DylanS

Experienced
Reaction score
You didn't have to bring that up because it is definitely non-relevant to the thread topic. Please provoke a flame-war somewhere else.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
You didn't have to bring that up because it is definitely non-relevant to the thread topic. Please provoke a flame-war somewhere else.
Your signature is big @_@. Why not use achievements?
Tomo, this discussion is about a rank, regardless of whether they were banned or not. The suggestion is not on-spot-going-to-be-added.
You're going to start a flame war by saying that, by the way.

Xratedvegi

Tribute
Reaction score
Well I don't think someone who constantly spams and swears should be allowed VIP maybe VBP (very bad person)

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Well I don't think someone who constantly spams and swears should be allowed VIP maybe VBP (very bad person)
Well, you should've read the whole thread before saying something. A workaround to the VIP rank was made and a new rank called 'Map Builder' was suggested. Plus, even though he 'constantly spams' and 'swears', he STILL made Breeze Island.

DylanS

Experienced
Reaction score
Stop provoking flame wars, if you want to argue with someone do it in a private discussion. Not on a non-relevant thread.

exer60

Career
Reaction score
Look, in the mod meeting we asked chad he said no way they are getting VIP because of map building, but maybe free donator or something else will be worked up in the future for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci