• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Map Builders get VIP

What do you think?

• Agree, they deserve VIP

Votes: 46 75.4%
  • Disagree, they don't deserve VIP

Votes: 15 24.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What do you think? I know all the map creators do (except the one who made ruins, but only because i haven't asked), and that a lot of people on AU agree. So, who thinks so? It only seems fair really, because of our time and effort put into creating it. Also, FinsGraphics gets VIP for making Community Art, so it makes sense we get VIP, or possibly a "Map Builder" status. (Btw, only applies to people who have made maps that have been accepted)

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I absolutely agree with this
Some people who haven't done anything for the community get VIP and map builders get nothing. And all map builders of Vareide also get VIP, so why don't the other map builders get it too?

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They talked about this yesterday, and they said no.

Well if my ears heard it good..

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
And what were the reasons for it being no? They put time and effort into building good maps that were added to the servers, and not getting anything for it under than a pat on the back is kind of sucky.

Dirky_Jerky

Tribute
Reaction score
I think this would be a great idea, but not VIP, more like a special rank like Map Builder or something, not VIP.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I agree, but the question is, will everyone who contributed greatly on the project have Map Builder or will everyone or only the map builders or what? But still, their should be a reward.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I agree, but the question is, will everyone who contributed greatly on the project have Map Builder or will everyone or only the map builders or what? But still, their should be a reward.
For everyone who contributed i guess. This means there might have to be a limit, otherwise somebody could say that all these people helped out when they only placed 1 block. Maybe 4 people VIP'd or Map Builder'd per community map accepted.
They talked about this yesterday, and they said no.

Well if my ears heard it good..
I would be very disappointed if they have decided no. It seems very unfair that a kid who draws pretty pictures for the community gets VIP, while the people who build what people come to these servers for get nothing. I'm asking for some reconsideration if this is the case, as it doesn't cost them anything to give us VIP or "Builder" status. Actually, some reasoning why they can't do this would be nice too if the final answer is no.

Sketchen

Spectator
Reaction score
I think that you should get some recognition, whatever that is.
It seems very unfair that a kid who draws pretty pictures for the community gets VIP,

He doesnt just draw pweddy pictures. He designs logos etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci