• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Map Builders get VIP

What do you think?

• Agree, they deserve VIP

Votes: 46 75.4%
  • Disagree, they don't deserve VIP

Votes: 15 24.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But why do all noxcrew members have VIP then, or nightmarekitten (i am not hating on them, but I am just saying it)
Noxcrew are YouTube famous. Nightmare and others got vip for being friends with an admin

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes, I agree that the community map builders should really get VIP. Or a builder rank. It's hard to get your map put onto the server, so you should get some recognition and credit:).

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
I think the people who chad thinks should get VIP should get VIP.

R

RedSeamonster

My opinion is that if the members of Team Vareide got VIP rank on the servers, I believe that the members of the accepted map build teams (provided the teams aren't too big and filled with people who just put their name on the team and didn't build anything) should be held equal to them.

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
And, btw, the makers of ruins got VIP.....
They were VIP before they made the maps.

But why do all noxcrew members have VIP then, or nightmarekitten (i am not hating on them, but I am just saying it)
Noxcrew sponsors us and nightmare is nightmare

but why do they get vip only because they are famous?
Not all famous people get VIP's. People like Noxcrew, TeamVariede and BeBop has help the server drastically with advertising it.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
the people making community maps werent asked to do so they did it coz they wanted to, VIP is a lot more then you think it is coz teamspeak you can get into more special channels and etc. you guys didnt have to make maps so you dont need a reward

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
the people making community maps werent asked to do so they did it coz they wanted to, VIP is a lot more then you think it is coz teamspeak you can get into more special channels and etc. you guys didnt have to make maps so you dont need a reward
Your thinking hurts me. They made maps to show dedication and love for Survival Games. MCSG is their motivation to move on. Having the maps on the servers is quite inadequate, and about the VIP issue, I already said that they should get a special 'Map Builder' rank.

DylanS

Experienced
Reaction score
But they did do it, so there should be a reward. It doesn't have to VIP but some sort of Builder rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci