• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Map Builders get VIP

What do you think?

• Agree, they deserve VIP

Votes: 46 75.4%
  • Disagree, they don't deserve VIP

Votes: 15 24.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Map creators could constantly spam join servers for fun or to let their friend in .
And donors cant?

And what about people like finsgraphics, Im all for him being VIP, but he hasnt changed the server dramatically? And he has VIP.

Same with Rosza, hes in Noxcrew, he has not changed the server dramatically.

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
And donors cant?

And what about people like finsgraphics, Im all for him being VIP, but he hasnt changed the server dramatically? And he has VIP.

Same with Rosza, hes in Noxcrew, he has not changed the server dramatically.
Donors can and that is why we specify the fact that donors will be treated the same if they break the rules. If a VIP breaks the rules then that looks extremely bad on us for trusting a person like that to be very important.

You think that they haven't helped but they have. Noxcrew brings tons of new players to us every day and fins has done countless amazing artworks dedicated to the servers. He also won a contest we had a long time back, like James said.

exer60

Career
Reaction score
Please refrain from pointing fingers in this matter..

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Donors can and that is why we specify the fact that donors will be treated the same if they break the rules. If a VIP breaks the rules then that looks extremely bad on us for trusting a person like that to be very important.

You think that they haven't helped but they have. Noxcrew brings tons of new players to us every day and fins has done countless amazing artworks dedicated to the servers. He also won a contest we had a long time back, like James said.
I don't see how the Noxcrew brings tons of new players to the server, and even then why would all the member get VIP and not only Noxite.... And map builders also help MCSGout by making maps

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Which problem is this metaphor referring to?
The should they get a special rank or not one. Let say chad/admins are the boss. They are the say all end all. The mods are the managers. They work for the server and receive the benefits. The regular players are the common worker. If one does something spectacular that benefits the company. The boss gives him a raise or productivity award.

I dont mean to offend anyone or start a war. I actually find it pretty fun discussing issues with you guys

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
It seems to me that this conversion is about lowering the achievements of others in order that they themselves can be put in a place of honour.
Another thing is that this forum post also shows is that most of the builders that partook in this post (me included) are obviously not mature enough to be a VIP and to not start an argument over their rights.

Can this be locked?

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It seems to me that this conversion is about lowering the achievements of others in order that they themselves can be put in a place of honour.
Another thing is that this forum post also shows is that most of the builders that partook in this post (me included) are obviously not mature enough to be a VIP and to not start an argument over their rights.

Can this be locked?
:( im sorry you feel that way. Like i said, i never meant to offend anyone or hurt feelings. Chad said it was possible, so ill leave it for him to decide

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
I said most of the builders, you weren't really being a pain. And I wasn't offended by your post so don't worry about.

But like a said, can a mod lock this thread?

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Can this be locked?
Opinions are opinions. If you feel this way, thats fine. I said several pages in this thread back that VIP probably won't happen, but something like "builder" rank or just a free iron donor could be nice for our efforts. Obviously, you haven't gone back and read the entire thread before posting, so i'd encourage you to do that before posting next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci