• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Map Builders get VIP

What do you think?

• Agree, they deserve VIP

Votes: 46 75.4%
  • Disagree, they don't deserve VIP

Votes: 15 24.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes they should, how are they not very important people when they have built and contributed a whole ton for MCSG? I thought they already had that so I thought it would be obvious. But I hope that all map builders that has their maps in MCSG will receieve VIP status sooner or later, otherwise it would be weird ... :)

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If team vareide gets it, we also deserve it

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
I would be very disappointed if they have decided no. It seems very unfair that a kid who draws pretty pictures for the community gets VIP, while the people who build what people come to these servers for get nothing.
Fins designs things from our logo, to our website background to our t shirts. He does way more than "draws pretty pictures". As for the maps, community maps were put in because people thought they had fun, cool map ideas they wanted to see happen. That would mean the reward would be having the map on our server and being credited. Fins became VIP because he kept contributing and didn't want anything anything in return. Due to his contributions, he became important to the server so he got the rank. Team Variede got VIP because they are constantly making new maps for us and contributing. Also moved to featured suggestions.

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
Can builders get a donater rank? I'd be awkward if a builder couldn't get in to play his map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci