• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Even if Toto did flame, it was out of our control seeing as he left for Forsaken a day later. This showed that he cared nothing about the Clan Wars. Also, why let one person's actions give a whole clan a bad rep? Especially when I was doing my hardest to defend Republic and the thread from flame.

Standing for those who ARE good in our clan, please give us another chance.

Edit: cmk950003 How many times do I have to say that we specifically got permission from Ryan before the battle?

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Toto didn't even flame on this thread so tech shouldn't be able to DQ them for that
Why does it matter WHERE he flamed? He still caused flame about this event. If someone were to flame about a clan somewhere other than their thread, it would still be flame, and they would still be punished accordingly. Tech saw this, and this is what he sees as a fitting punishment.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Why does it matter WHERE he flamed? He still caused flame about this event. If someone were to flame about a clan somewhere other than their thread, it would still be flame, and they would still be punished accordingly. Tech saw this, and this is what he sees as a fitting punishment.
That's not the point. Do you not see that they still broke a rule?
He flamed, we tried to stop it. He removed the flame after we told him to stop. Then, he left for Forsaken, showing that he didn't care one bit for us OR the Clan Wars. We cannot be held responsible for his actions while he was in our clan because his intent may have been to harm us. Besides, the good we did trying to stop the flame totally outperformed the bad.

I graciously appeal for a second chance.

Also, he gave us permission to use Swag. It doesn't matter about the rule if he specifically gave us permission!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci