• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
While toto may not have flamed on this thread, he still did flame while a part of your clan. I understand your frustration, but this is his tournament, and he can do what he please with it. That being said, with swag, he was NOT on the roster at the time of clan wars, which would violate rule 4 from the original post. (To clarify, I saw the edit about an hour after our battle that put him on the thread)
He was on the thread, I think doing reasearch would help. You dont realize but he played by a different name. He was on the roster at the time. Secondly, it wasnt even techatons thread he was flaming which means he has no rule over the flame on it. So he has reason to DQ us. I stopped my team from flaming and that was the end of it.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, considering swag was added to your roster after you won the battle the decision was fair.
Yes, but we personally asked techaton before the battle if we could use him because I of all people was worried that we'd get DQed if we didn't ask! They made sure to ask, so we wouldn't get DQed!

The whole point of asking before hand was to prevent this.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can I post a ban dispute somewhere? what I said was read the wrong way I need somewhere to prove myself innocent

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
are you really gonna say that. If you want I will get you the proof, both me and swag asked him.
Looking on the thread, I see nothing. However, it's still his competition, and if that's what he says, it goes. You should respect his decision.

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes, but we personally asked techaton before the battle if we could use him because I of all people was worried that we'd get DQed if we didn't ask! They made sure to ask, so we wouldn't get DQed!

Ah, if you guys did ask, then I see no wrong in this. The only problem is Toto flaming, even if swag playing is ignored, toto still flamed, which is part of the reason you guys are DQ'd.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
are you really gonna say that. If you want I will get you the proof, both me and swag asked him.
Thank you.
There was proof. Ask techaton yourself. Again, we personally asked techaton before the battle if we could use him because I of all people was worried that we'd get DQed if we didn't ask! They made sure to ask, so we wouldn't get DQed!

I will admit that if I didn't make sure that they asked, they would have used him without permission. However, we did ask.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Ah, if you guys did ask, then I see no wrong in this. The only problem is Toto flaming, even if swag playing is ignored, toto still flamed...
Toto betrayed our clan by leaving for Forsaken. He might have been trying to get us DQed in the first place!

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
Ah, if you guys did ask, then I see no wrong in this. The only problem is Toto flaming, even if swag playing is ignored, toto still flamed, which is part of the reason you guys are DQ'd.
Toto was flaming on a different thread, not even ran by Techaton. So there is no reason he should be able to DQ us for something that happend on a different thread. I haddled it right away so theres no way that he could say another thing.

For the last time, if you want to discuss the situation, message techaton. Don't continue an argument here, this is not the place for it.
Also Teachaton won't anwser me for some reason. Maybe hes afk, maybe he thinks im right. I really don't know but in the end he never replied to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci