• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarterHD

Diamond
Reaction score
He flamed, we tried to stop it. He removed the flame after we told him to stop. Then, he left for Forsaken, showing that he didn't care one bit for us OR the Clan Wars. We cannot be held responsible for his actions while he was in our clan because his intent may have been to harm us. Besides, the good we did trying to stop the flame totally outperformed the bad.

I graciously appeal for a second chance.
Just stop, please.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Okay I just read the past couple pages. I'm not trying to flame, just stating my opinion. I feel DQing React after their wonderful performance is a bit unfair. Although I can see why Republic would try and DQ React, React didnt want to postpone even though they asked. But we all shouldn't ignore the fact that React completely outdid Republic in preparation, organization, and excecution. DQing is way too extreme based on the reasons stated. I believe a fair thing would be a rematch. That way React can still be a part of the tourney and Republic gets another chance with their full roster.

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
Is this so hard to read?
As i stated many times before he was in our clan way before the clan battle started, hes still on it. Thanks, try to think of more loop holes if you can, because everything you are trying to say is being refuted easily. Im done flaming, it is techatons decision and I hope to change it, just not here.

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
He flamed, we tried to stop it. He removed the flame after we told him to stop. Then, he left for Forsaken, showing that he didn't care one bit for us OR the Clan Wars. We cannot be held responsible for his actions while he was in our clan because his intent may have been to harm us. Besides, the good we did trying to stop the flame totally outperformed the bad.

Nonetheless he was still apart of your clan for the time being; he continued to flame and gloat about his clan beating Republic when asked countless times to stop.

Edit: Chrome asked for a delay of time, we didn't get it, do you see us complaining?(Partially because it wouldn't have made it difference ;-; )

Last edited:

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay I just read the past couple pages. I'm not trying to flame, just stating my opinion. I feel DQing React after their wonderful performance is a bit unfair. Although I can see why Republic would try and DQ React, React didnt want to postpone even though they asked. But we all shouldn't ignore the fact that React completely outdid Republic in preparation, organization, and excecution. DQing is way too extreme based on the reasons stated. I believe a fair thing would be a rematch. That way React can still be a part of the tourney and Republic gets another chance with their full roster.
They disbanded

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Toto was still in the clan, causing problems. It doesn't matter what his intentions were, the actions were performed, and consequences were given out.

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
Toto flamed while he was in your clan. Doesn't matter where he's gone now.
He still flamed ABOUT THE BATTLE, it doesn't matter WHERE it was.
Swag wasn't on your roster. Doesn't matter about anything else.
Listen to Tech's desicison

FLAME ENDS HERE. STOP NOW, FIRST AND FINAL WARNING BEFORE SERIOUS ACTIONS OCCUR.

Have a nice day.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
So basically if (for example) Forgotten took part in this tournament, won by a lot, and still broke a rule they should get another chance? Makes sense

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Toto flamed while he was in your clan. Doesn't matter where he's gone now.
He still flamed ABOUT THE BATTLE, it doesn't matter WHERE it was.
Swag wasn't on your roster. Doesn't matter about anything else.
Listen to Tech's desicison

FLAME ENDS HERE. STOP NOW, FIRST AND FINAL WARNING BEFORE SERIOUS ACTIONS OCCUR.

Have a nice day.
Its cold here.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Just stop, please.
I am trying to appeal in a formal and sincere matter. Why should I stop? I am standing for what I think is right.

To review:

A) He gave us permission to use Swag. It doesn't matter about the rule if he specifically gave us permission! Also, he did apply for the clan under his alt name.

B) Toto flamed, but we tried to stop it. He removed the flame after we told him to stop. Then, he left for Forsaken, showing that he didn't care one bit for us OR the Clan Wars. We cannot be held responsible for his actions while he was in our clan because his intent may have been to harm us. Besides, the good we did trying to stop the flame totally outperformed the bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci