• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bringing Back Old Clans and Old Times

Snap

Career
Reaction score
That's big coming from you... Everyone in your clan said you hacked behind yout back lmao
"Everyone." Possible. Highly Unlikely :) Who?

Last edited:

30ClipThreezy

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey! As you can see, I have a goal of bringing back old clans and receiving the old era. Something we all lack in this era is fun and playing competitive. Most of the clans these days are just favoring old players as if they are good and instantly they earn the rank of an officer, leader, or an elite. I want it to be where you can work your way up and compete within your fellow clan mates. I don't know if this is true, but Clan Wars might be happening soon! If it does, I don't want to see old clans reband just to continue their prophecy as old god players. You got to actually work your way up. This can be the time and revival of US, EU, and AU Clans. We also need to achieve the impossible and work our way up as clans! I also want to revive the ELO Clan Leader boards and keep it competitive again. I feel as if we can do it again. Everyone gives up a goal that was meant for fun leading them into a different game and forgetting the memories they had and the people they have met throughout their years. Also, we need to all keep calm and not cause a situation where it looks like crime scenes. This causes other players to be misled and result into quiting. For example, I don't want to see people accusing someone for hacking without the evidence or getting salty after getting killed. We need to realize that clan members might still be alive so we got to just chill and not get out of control so they could concentrate. Lets aim for the impossible and continue this legacy. Lets all be apex. We started from someone who wasn't known to someone who achieved something brighter. Even if they are ups and downs in life. We all got each other. I enjoy clans. So lets all bring it back up.
-Pyr
ok this is a trash post for multiple reasons

1. you were never here when the "old fun" clans were around or when the original "old fun" players were around

2. this game is garbage now, no one is coming back to it

3. all of the old players including myself play league or cs or don't play any games at all yanno because we're older and have responsibilities and jobs and women to please and not our keyboards

4. quit being such a beta fgt and move on from minecraft and mcsg wtf

all of you kids on this thread talking about the golden era of mcsg and the fun times weren't even around when it was a thing, you could barely figure out how to open up internet explorer

No old clans and no old players are ever coming back so stop having wet dreams about it

and did this kid just say he wants people to stop getting salty when they die? there ya go buddy that's def gonna happen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci