• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bringing Back Old Clans and Old Times

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
From the looks of it, we have a connection now between the staff and clans. Ceroria @tecahaton. We just need some administrators ;)
Considering Tech as experienced in clans is a stretch, but by no imagination would I consider Ceroria. There is a difference between "in clans for a long time" and "experienced in clans". For example, Zeno and I both were experienced in operating the whole clan scene, not just leading/supporting a single clan. That may not be universally viewed, but that's what I think.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Considering Tech as experienced in clans is a stretch, but by no imagination would I consider Ceroria. There is a difference between "in clans for a long time" and "experienced in clans". For example, Zeno and I both were experienced in operating the whole clan scene, not just leading/supporting a single clan. That may not be universally viewed, but that's what I think.
From a personal standpoint, I may not have significant experience leading clans and/or tournaments, but general group management skills go a long way when in collaboration with those who do have that experience ;)

AtomiicDynamite

Quantum
Reaction score
You can't really just 'bring' back old players, like how would you get in contact with them.

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
HOW ABOUT INSTEAD OF HOLDING ON TO THE IDEAS OF OLD PLAYERS COMING BACK WE FIND NEW ONES AND MAKE NEW CLANS CAUSE THEYRE NOT GOING TO COME BACK, STOP TRYING TO REVIVE IT, REMAKE IT.
No one has really thought about this yet. If there was a way to bring people together from different servers sorta like the badlion tournament that went on recently?

OmegaeSports

Survivor
Reaction score
No one has really thought about this yet. If there was a way to bring people together from different servers sorta like the badlion tournament that went on recently?
We have to put it out there and get hype around it to where completely new people watch it and want to be apart of it like in the old cws JustHello era. Kinda like bl's tourney yeah

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci