• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bringing Back Old Clans and Old Times

Pyr

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey! As you can see, I have a goal of bringing back old clans and receiving the old era. Something we all lack in this era is fun and playing competitive. Most of the clans these days are just favoring old players as if they are good and instantly they earn the rank of an officer, leader, or an elite. I want it to be where you can work your way up and compete within your fellow clan mates. I don't know if this is true, but Clan Wars might be happening soon! If it does, I don't want to see old clans reband just to continue their prophecy as old god players. You got to actually work your way up. This can be the time and revival of US, EU, and AU Clans. We also need to achieve the impossible and work our way up as clans! I also want to revive the ELO Clan Leader boards and keep it competitive again. I feel as if we can do it again. Everyone gives up a goal that was meant for fun leading them into a different game and forgetting the memories they had and the people they have met throughout their years. Also, we need to all keep calm and not cause a situation where it looks like crime scenes. This causes other players to be misled and result into quiting. For example, I don't want to see people accusing someone for hacking without the evidence or getting salty after getting killed. We need to realize that clan members might still be alive so we got to just chill and not get out of control so they could concentrate. Lets aim for the impossible and continue this legacy. Lets all be apex. We started from someone who wasn't known to someone who achieved something brighter. Even if they are ups and downs in life. We all got each other. I enjoy clans. So lets all bring it back up.
-Pyr

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I do kinda agree with you, but the thing is whenever we ask for suggestions people always post negative things. People always say that MCSG staff don't listen to the community, but whenever we try to we get negative posts and feedback. I've gotten in contact with a ton of people recently, be on the lookout for something really competitive, fun and old coming back to the server. I recently got permission to remake it along side other people, I will definitely try to revive the clan community again like how it was back in 2013/2014!

If we all come together and bring up the best ideas we can think of, we can achieve this goal and bring back the favorite thing I missed about the server, the clans. People will most likely reply with "oh the communitys already dead", "no point in bringing it back since its already gone", that's what I mean by people always bring negative things. If you really wish to accomplish something than do it.

Pyr I will come in contact with you soon, some ideas that could help out a ton, thanks for the feedback and your feelings on how everything is changing, I completely understand <3!

Air

Platinum
Reaction score
I do kinda agree with you, but the thing is whenever we ask for suggestions people always post negative things. People always say that MCSG staff don't listen to the community, but whenever we try to we get negative posts and feedback. I've gotten in contact with a ton of people recently, be on the lookout for something really competitive, fun and old coming back to the server. I recently got permission to remake it along side other people, I will definitely try to revive the clan community again like how it was back in 2013/2014!

If we all come together and bring up the best ideas we can think of, we can achieve this goal and bring back the favorite thing I missed about the server, the clans. People will most likely reply with "oh the communitys already dead", "no point in bringing it back since its already gone", that's what I mean by people always bring negative things. If you really wish to accomplish something than do it.

Pyr I will come in contact with you soon, some ideas that could help out a ton, thanks for the feedback and your feelings on how everything is changing, I completely understand <3!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
fexr has tried this multiple times, good try though.
Nobody wants to try or if they do, they don't actually try. Noah is right. I have at least made 4 threads involving some thing that had to do with this but it gets shot down. Just saying, great idea, but I don't think people are up for giving it a try. Also I know of a future large global tournament happening this spring *cough* imanol *cough*

LustreUS

Survivor
Reaction score
Pyr youre my friend, but people need to stop trying to bring back the old "good" times. the only way to make mcsg back to the way it was is for the old players to come back, but most of them arent motivated to come back, or theyre just to old to play a block game. its never gunna be like it was. - Dj_Quak

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci