• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bringing Back Old Clans and Old Times

Kalzo

Survivor
Reaction score
Imma be honest though. The biggest difference b/t 2014-early 2015 MCSG and Now is the abundance of Hackers. I'm not calling everyone out for hacks, but most of the players who have been playing MC for a decent amount of time KNOW the difference b/t "Good Ping" "Rod Combo" "DNS" and straight up hacks. If you own a clan, I URGE you to be a responsible owner (If you actually care about clans being legit and making a respectful comeback) to just tell your members: "Look if u hack, ur kicked, Simple." Once every clans grew that stereotype of a "Hacker Clan" things got horrid. You can ghost client, hide ur hacks over SS, or whatever you do for your own self esteem to say you're a "Good" player all you want... But what are you really accomplishing with that? I have one clan in mind right now that had an insane record basically due to one thing, and thats a roster that consists completely of people who "Get good Hits." Guess that clan lmao *In Your Head, No flame*.

There's my opinion, idgaf if u dont agree. From old-ish player to desperate community.

Peace
once people find a ghost client they wont stop using it :/

I

Platinum
Reaction score
woahhh you've gotten like 100/800 in your past games, rip 1/2 lol, optifine is too difficult?

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Go home John you're drunk. This is the beautiful server of MCSG where nothing is out of place or corrupt and its all just rainbows and butterflies so I don't see the point in you making this thread x

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
It's good that you feel this way but there are countless number of problems, I usually just ignore thread like these because of what's wrong with them. The only way you are going to revive clans and "competitiveness" is by getting an incredibly good anti-cheat that's better than badlion and good staff who actually know how to find hacks through screenshare. You're also going to need to get about A LOT more people joining the mcsg community to make clans.

If you're really looking for a good competitive clan community then your focus shouldn't be here. Badlion is the only server with that potential, if badlion had these forums and similar SG, and both MCSG and badlion community's were to merge, that's when you'd have the perfect clan community full of competitiveness. In my opinion, the only server I truly believe that has potential in continuing the legacy of clans would be Badlion. While MCSG still gets its normal 3000 people, badlion has gone from 2000 tops to 8000. Sooner or later, most people will be at badlion with their constant updates.

Too long didn't read; MCSG is going to need to gain about A LOT more players and an amazing anti cheat topping every server. Other than that, clans will never come back nor be the same level of competiveness, sooner or later clans will continue to disband and one day there will only be Spanish clans left. Due to badlion incredible arena pvp and uhc competiveness, once they acually perfect their forums and the very soon release of clan management, everything's going to change. mcsg maker is good but badlion will create something only centered around clans and actual competition. If badlion were to start a leaderboards and finally have their SG 2.0 come out, it will be huge. Looking at the amount of teams that attended the 5v5 tournament, this would be amazing. That's my one wish before I ever leave minecraft, to finally see a competive clan community again with no cheaters. My goal now is to pushing badlion to making that happen and I've made that my mindset when looking from all angles. Please try to understand everything I've stated and actually acknowledge it, I'm not sponsored by badlion rather I'm looking at it from all angles and that's the conclusion I've come to.

beneu

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Imma be honest though. The biggest difference b/t 2014-early 2015 MCSG and Now is the abundance of Hackers. I'm not calling everyone out for hacks, but most of the players who have been playing MC for a decent amount of time KNOW the difference b/t "Good Ping" "Rod Combo" "DNS" and straight up hacks. If you own a clan, I URGE you to be a responsible owner (If you actually care about clans being legit and making a respectful comeback) to just tell your members: "Look if u hack, ur kicked, Simple." Once every clans grew that stereotype of a "Hacker Clan" things got horrid. You can ghost client, hide ur hacks over SS, or whatever you do for your own self esteem to say you're a "Good" player all you want... But what are you really accomplishing with that? I have one clan in mind right now that had an insane record basically due to one thing, and thats a roster that consists completely of people who "Get good Hits." Guess that clan lmao *In Your Head, No flame*.

There's my opinion, idgaf if u dont agree. From old-ish player to desperate community.

Peace
That's big coming from you... Everyone in your clan said you hacked behind yout back lmao

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
The day Gravey4rd and NoahSailer and Huahwi started tryharding leaderboards... Yeah that's when this game was great.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
If that wink impls something like this is going to happen their might be hope in this community however the last one crashed over lack of structure so if it is then remember that fact you need structure
Actually, most (if not all) of gigantic clan events (not including clan wars, private event) crashed due to either the mcsg staff not fully cooperating with the leaders of the clan community (not leaders of clans, but experienced members of clan community) or lack of communication between the two. Only solution to that mega-problem is having an experienced member of clan community in a higher part of the mcsg staff, which will never really happen as most don't respect mcsg staff enough to join their ranks. Your best bet for doing anything is convincing Techaton (i believe he is sr.staff).
Just an opinion from a person who set up the system of the clan community.

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't want to see old clans reband just to continue their prophecy as old god players. You got to actually work your way up.
The reason they are "old god players" is because they already worked their way up. If you want to revive the community with those old players, thats impossible if you make them work tirelessly for it since most of them left mineman sg since it got boring. They wont want to fight through 200 randoms that they can beat blindfolded with both hands tied behind their back and only clicking with their big toe.

beneu

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The reason they are "old god players" is because they already worked their way up. If you want to revive the community with those old players, thats impossible if you make them work tirelessly for it since most of them left mineman sg since it got boring. They wont want to fight through 200 randoms that they can beat blindfolded with both hands tied behind their back and only clicking with their big toe.
Rekt

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Actually, most (if not all) of gigantic clan events (not including clan wars, private event) crashed due to either the mcsg staff not fully cooperating with the leaders of the clan community (not leaders of clans, but experienced members of clan community) or lack of communication between the two. Only solution to that mega-problem is having an experienced member of clan community in a higher part of the mcsg staff, which will never really happen as most don't respect mcsg staff enough to join their ranks. Your best bet for doing anything is convincing Techaton (i believe he is sr.staff).
Just an opinion from a person who set up the system of the clan community.
From the looks of it, we have a connection now between the staff and clans. Ceroria @tecahaton. We just need some administrators ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci