• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bringing Back Old Clans and Old Times

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
The thing I miss is us Clan league a lot of of players got more known through this and people flourished meeting new people I think this would be fun to bring back
im pretty sure it always dies off fairly quick after the draft tho :/

Adam911

Survivor
Reaction score
Never gonna happen lmao, mcsg will never be like it was before. You can try all u want but its never gonna be the same

Ceraron

Platinum
Reaction score
It is very hard to achieve this. We as a community need to make this happen- We need to be creative. When the Clan Wars were made that was a really big thing and that event has earned respect by the whole community. When a clan wins Clan Wars, community respects that clan on a whole new level. We need a thing such as that where people will respect that tournament something like the Clan Wars. There have been many tries, again and again and again... The problem is it is not creative; It is a variation of something already made and people find that like a stolen idea. We need to stay creative because it is hard for the developers to get an amazing new gamemode or whatever and I understand that. It takes a lot of time and hard work, so I think we as a community have to help and understand.

P.S That's why we came back with this: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/clan-league.248337/#post-2431482

Snap

Career
Reaction score
Imma be honest though. The biggest difference b/t 2014-early 2015 MCSG and Now is the abundance of Hackers. I'm not calling everyone out for hacks, but most of the players who have been playing MC for a decent amount of time KNOW the difference b/t "Good Ping" "Rod Combo" "DNS" and straight up hacks. If you own a clan, I URGE you to be a responsible owner (If you actually care about clans being legit and making a respectful comeback) to just tell your members: "Look if u hack, ur kicked, Simple." Once every clans grew that stereotype of a "Hacker Clan" things got horrid. You can ghost client, hide ur hacks over SS, or whatever you do for your own self esteem to say you're a "Good" player all you want... But what are you really accomplishing with that? I have one clan in mind right now that had an insane record basically due to one thing, and thats a roster that consists completely of people who "Get good Hits." Guess that clan lmao *In Your Head, No flame*.

There's my opinion, idgaf if u dont agree. From old-ish player to desperate community.

Peace

Phatanv2

Survivor
Reaction score
Imma be honest though. The biggest difference b/t 2014-early 2015 MCSG and Now is the abundance of Hackers. I'm not calling everyone out for hacks, but most of the players who have been playing MC for a decent amount of time KNOW the difference b/t "Good Ping" "Rod Combo" "DNS" and straight up hacks. If you own a clan, I URGE you to be a responsible owner (If you actually care about clans being legit and making a respectful comeback) to just tell your members: "Look if u hack, ur kicked, Simple." Once every clans grew that stereotype of a "Hacker Clan" things got horrid. You can ghost client, hide ur hacks over SS, or whatever you do for your own self esteem to say you're a "Good" player all you want... But what are you really accomplishing with that? I have one clan in mind right now that had an insane record basically due to one thing, and thats a roster that consists completely of people who "Get good Hits." Guess that clan lmao *In Your Head, No flame*.

There's my opinion, idgaf if u dont agree. From old-ish player to desperate community.

Peace
Desolate!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci