• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

byCarson

Gold
Reaction score
I don't know if you got the memo, but our applications are closed. I'd recommend adding Captain | Lqzer on Skype and talking to him about it.
well, fusionnuggets just told me to apply and he'd recommend me to captain

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Honestly this whole situation Is really sad. You guys had no reason to DDoS anyone. This clan was warm and welcoming to you Aedrift and Brezzy. You guys are the ones who left. Aedrift you got back In the clan but captain wouldn't give you Leader Rank, you're so power hungry that when you don't get what you want you DDoS people and ruin their TeamSpeak. You do realize that DDoSing is a federal offense and Is punished In a court or law? Guess not because you obviously don't care about the law. I am going to ask nicely to Everyone (Not Ascendancy, the Dosers) involved with this, to get off our thread and TeamSpeak for good. We don't want any of you. I have lost all respect for you guys.
Sadly most people get away with this kind of thing

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
In-Game Name: smashmaster731 ;)
Name: Luke
Skype Username: minecrafter731
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 2k plus
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Diamond
Time Zone: Central
Past Clans: To many to count
PvP Weaknesses: Water and ping
PvP Strengths: Straifing and old style sword PVP
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: 3- 1. spam (Asking a mod to kick me) 2. Ads 3. Breaking creative rules? (I didnt build anything bad I dont agree with this ban)
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Hey im smash, I smash things. Im a some what fun person to be around and can get annoing but not much anymore. I think im depressed which makes me some times in a not so good mood. Now on to the good things about me :). I make people smile lots (Unless I beat them in PVP #SOWYBREEZ). I am now ;) mature if needed. I may not be a mod but I report lots of abuse due to bullying making me sad (Im not the one being bullied). I suck at writing (as you can see). I am Kerbals number 1 fan and also love his dad @Dr_Pork (Im an insane fan boy so if its down to me and Kerbals in a scrim Kerbals is winning). I love almost everyone in MCSG ur all haut unless ur a hacker or a bullie. I do my best to make things good but im not going out of my way #ThugLife. I hope you like this really bad paragraph it may be bad but maybe it made you smile? :) <3

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name: smashmaster731 ;)
Name: Luke
Skype Username: minecrafter731
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 2k plus
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Diamond
Time Zone: Central
Past Clans: To many to count
PvP Weaknesses: Water and ping
PvP Strengths: Straifing and old style sword PVP
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: 3- 1. spam (Asking a mod to kick me) 2. Ads 3. Breaking creative rules? (I didnt build anything bad I dont agree with this ban)
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Hey im smash, I smash things. Im a some what fun person to be around and can get annoing but not much anymore. I think im depressed which makes me some times in a not so good mood. Now on to the good things about me :). I make people smile lots (Unless I beat them in PVP #SOWYBREEZ). I am now ;) mature if needed. I may not be a mod but I report lots of abuse due to bullying making me sad (Im not the one being bullied). I suck at writing (as you can see). I am Kerbals number 1 fan and also love his dad @Dr_Pork (Im an insane fan boy so if its down to me and Kerbals in a scrim Kerbals is winning). I love almost everyone in MCSG ur all haut unless ur a hacker or a bullie. I do my best to make things good but im not going out of my way #ThugLife. I hope you like this really bad paragraph it may be bad but maybe it made you smile? :) <3
Dr_pork's forum account is Pork.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci