• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score

Hello! Welcome to the Ascendancy clan thread. This clan is based upon team work, skills, and strategy. We are a highly professional group of individuals that strive to be the best. Below you will find all you need to know about the clan, including applications and information! Enjoy your time here!

We started as nothing and ascended to where we are now.

RIP: June 7th, 2014 - September 4th, 2014
New Beginning: April 11th, 2015

Clan Battles Won: 2
Clan Battles Lost: 0
Total Members: 31
Current Owners/Leaders: Ycleped, Giggity69Goo, HohoHD, Viktal
Teamspeak IP: ascendancymcsg.typefrag.com

Announcement:
Irresponsible or Inappropriate behavior by any members of this clan will NOT be tolerated. If you have proof of one of our members doing such, please report it and they will be dealt with using our 3 strike system.
Thank you.

PvP and Teamwork Skill- Preferably doesn't matter wins. or 1/5 ratio. Skill can be proven in other ways! (If you reset your stats, you must have some proof to show your total wins.)
No previous hacking offenses on MCGamer.
Headset/Mic- Please make sure background noise is limited, and voice is clear.
Teamspeak & Skype- Our main forms of communication. MUST have both!
Donor- Some sort of donor is required. Rare exceptions can occur.
Maturity- MUST be extremely mature in situations that require such behavior.
Activity- MUST be active throughout the week, or inform leaders if you won't.
Fast Learning & Good Listener- MUST be able to think on your feet and listen to instructions!
MUST have fun! :]

*If comfortable, we will be calling each other by our first names.*

In-Game Name:
Name:
Number of Wins [doesn't matter, reset]:
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]:
Time Zone:
Past Clans:
PvP Weaknesses:
PvP Strengths:
Tell me about yourself:

-We will either accept your application for trial, decline your application, or mark it as pending so that the other leaders/officers can review it.
-If you are accepted, you will receive an interview on the TeamSpeak. There, we will interview you and decide whether you deserve a trial.
-If you are declined, you will not be able to apply again unless you have direct permission from a clan leader.
-If you are accepted for trial, you will have 3-5 days to show your commitment and loyalty. Your fate will be decided by your trial.

-If you are declined in your trial, you may not apply again unless given express permissions from a clan leader.
-If you are accepted after your trial, you will get to participate in clan battles.
-You will be promoted if and only if you have been an exceptional member and will be chosen by a unanimous agreement between the leaders.
Applcations are on invitations only.

"✘" - Strike
"*" - On Leave
"~" - Trial Rank

15/24 [Not Including Leaders+]

Owners

Jon | Ycleped | Lqzer

Andreas | Giggity69Goo

Leaders

Pranav | Viktal | xExtended

Eddy | HohoHD | TrespireHoho

Captains

Braden | Hydrox

Neil | Ranger_zZ

Benji | Hirize | Rezolvix

Elite
Liam | Qweas

Timmy | Ryyzing

Dino | Ceraron | Unclassified

Michael | MineCrqft | Creeper_GG

Members

Josh | Zhyche

Zoplik | Zoppy

Gurkirat | Whaffle

Day | DayDreamLane

Nick | SquirtyGirl0263

Tyler | Tyler773 | DatPikachu

Dane | SilasSilas | SativaIndica

Silver | SilverFlames | Fujishiro

Trial Members

Nick | FallenLeqend

- On Break -
Jared | Yured

Aidan | Baedan | Reservation

Nate | BaccaBoy1999

None.

[1-0-0]

[Standard Clan Battles]
Ascendancy vs. Iris | 5-1 | [WIN]

[US Clan Leaderboards]
[Ranking - ELO: 7 - 1400]
Ascendancy vs. Omega | 5-0 | [
NULL]
Ascendancy vs. Trespire | 5-0 | [
NULL]
Ascendancy vs. Nemesis | 0-0 | [TBA]

[Clan Crown Season 2]
[Placing: ?]
Round 1: Ascendancy vs ? | ?-? | ?

[Ermac's Clan Tournament Season 2]
[Eliminated: Round 1]
Round 1: Ascendancy vs Proximity | 0-3 | [LOSS]

Please note that tournaments do not count towards our battle records.

I, Jon, owner of the clan Ascendancy, agree to the MCGamer Clan Rules and the MCGamer Administration. We will act appropriately and uphold the standards of the MCGamer community. Should the clan or its members break any of the rules, we agree to accept whatever punishments may be delivered.

Last edited:

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
==Reserved==

Announcement:
Irresponsible or Inappropriate behavior by any members of this clan will NOT be tolerated. If you have proof of one of our members doing such, please report it and they will be dealt with using our 3 strike system.
Thank you.

Last edited:

AuroraVersion2

Diamond
Reaction score
In-Game Name: My mains are AuroraV2, barfyarfie2 (Don't judge...), and XCreeperManX22
Name: Hunter Bailey
Skype Username: barfyarfie2
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: with all accounts combined, 250 exactly.
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Diamond on my AuroraV2 account, Iron on barfyarfie2, and none on XCreeperManX22.
Time Zone: Central Standard Time
Past Clans: Forensic, InFusion, Optimist, and TheReturn.
PvP Weaknesses: The weakpoints in my PvP abilities are bow battles, and Water battles.
PvP Strengths: The strengths in my PvP abilities are Sword, Fishing rod, Flint and steel, and Ice PvP
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: Nope
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: My name is Hunter bailey, i am 13 years old, and I have 250 wins.I am usually pretty active on all days except for Friday and Saturday, which I usually have basketball games on, but the season is ending soon, so I should be good soon. I have a pretty decent computer, which gets 200 FPS on average, but sometimes freezes randomly. I do not get very good connection to US or CA, 80 MS on average, but I can click pretty fast to make up for the lack of connection. I am sure that my PvP skills can help this clan by me trying my hardest and prevailing over my enemy's. I have very good leadership in scrimmages and clan battles also, I have been an Officer+ in half of the clan's i have have been in, so I have some Good leadership qualities in me. An example of my leadership qualities and PvP skills was when I was in TheReturn, and partially led the group to 3-0'ing Project Chrome For Soul's leader boards.

AuroraVersion2

Diamond
Reaction score
In-Game Name: TheDragonPVP
Name: Anthony
Skype Username: Mr.Kibitz
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 60+ out of 170+ games
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Getting gold next week
Time Zone: Est
Past Clans: Inferno
PvP Weaknesses: Rod and fns
PvP Strengths: Sword and Bow
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: None :p
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Ok i have not been playing mcsg for a while. People always ask me omg are you an alt omg this and that. Have you played hive etc. No im not an alt didnt play hive either. Im just a MCSG player who is started of good like huahwi etc... and play defensive and tactical
ooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci