• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys, just a quick reminder:

3. Do not use derogatory or profane language: There are many members in our community of various ages and words that are not appropriate should not be spoken or seen.

6. Do not use excessive caps: Excessive caps prioritize a person’s message over others, similar to spam, and is often viewed as screaming or shouting.

8. Do not start argue/flame wars: We want to keep the community peaceful; a place where people are free to have opinions and discuss things. Arguments ruin discussions and are unnecessary.

14. Do not start drama: This is a community about gaming where the purpose is to have fun. Causing drama causes stress for others, makes the community look and feel bad and will not be tolerated.

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys, just a quick reminder:

3. Do not use derogatory or profane language: There are many members in our community of various ages and words that are not appropriate should not be spoken or seen.

6. Do not use excessive caps: Excessive caps prioritize a person’s message over others, similar to spam, and is often viewed as screaming or shouting.

8. Do not start argue/flame wars: We want to keep the community peaceful; a place where people are free to have opinions and discuss things. Arguments ruin discussions and are unnecessary.

14. Do not start drama: This is a community about gaming where the purpose is to have fun. Causing drama causes stress for others, makes the community look and feel bad and will not be tolerated.
Sorry Scott we were just joking around ;-;. Wont happen again :D

byCarson

Gold
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Captain_Sausage
Name: Carson
Skype Username: c.money905
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 470-500ish with alts :p
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Yeah gold
Time Zone: EST
Past Clans: Tigers, Invictusv2, Chrome
PvP Weaknesses: Water ;-;
PvP Strengths: Bow, flint and steel
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: yeah. I have been banned for aimbot which seems really bad but Captain | Lqzer if u look at the evidence I dont see that as aimbot so idk what to think I guess you guys can check the evidence for yourselves
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I am a average 14 year old guy who likes to spend his free time with his "friends" from across the globe instead of interacting in a social life around me. I have been playing MCSG for I believe 2 years now, and have grown to playing 500 games on a 10fps laptop, to upgrading my computer and learning how to be decent at MCSG. I would like to join this clan because I think it has come a long way, and because I see some maturity and people I have played with before in clans in here that I know can take orders and clutch it for their clan. I think I would be a good fit for this clan and wish you would take me into consideration for te two empty spots on your roster. Thanks

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Captain_Sausage
Name: Carson
Skype Username: c.money905
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 470-500ish with alts :p
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Yeah gold
Time Zone: EST
Past Clans: Tigers, Invictusv2, Chrome
PvP Weaknesses: Water ;-;
PvP Strengths: Bow, flint and steel
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: yeah. I have been banned for aimbot which seems really bad but Captain | Lqzer if u look at the evidence I dont see that as aimbot so idk what to think I guess you guys can check the evidence for yourselves
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I am a average 14 year old guy who likes to spend his free time with his "friends" from across the globe instead of interacting in a social life around me. I have been playing MCSG for I believe 2 years now, and have grown to playing 500 games on a 10fps laptop, to upgrading my computer and learning how to be decent at MCSG. I would like to join this clan because I think it has come a long way, and because I see some maturity and people I have played with before in clans in here that I know can take orders and clutch it for their clan. I think I would be a good fit for this clan and wish you would take me into consideration for te two empty spots on your roster. Thanks
I don't know if you got the memo, but our applications are closed. I'd recommend adding Captain | Lqzer on Skype and talking to him about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci