• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name: lolistwee
Name: Nick
Skype Username: Tweesskype
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: before and after stat reset about 500
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Nope
Time Zone: PST
Past Clans: Chrome, Inviction, Excel
PvP Weaknesses: Fishing rod, bow.
PvP Strengths: Sword, fns.
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: Nope
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Even though I am 14, and that's considered an "inappropriate" age; I'm very mature. I'm loyal to clans. I'm active. I consider myself to be shy. I can't think of anything more, my apologies.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
In-Game Name: lolistwee
Name: Nick
Skype Username: Tweesskype
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: before and after stat reset about 500
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Nope
Time Zone: PST
Past Clans: Chrome, Inviction, Excel
PvP Weaknesses: Fishing rod, bow.
PvP Strengths: Sword, fns.
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: Nope
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Even though I am 14, and that's considered an "inappropriate" age; I'm very mature. I'm loyal to clans. I'm active. I consider myself to be shy. I can't think of anything more, my apologies.
You might have missed that applications were closed and any way into the clan was by invite only. However, if I had known you wanted to join, I would have invited you! ^_^ Accept my skype request. :)

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
You might have missed that applications were closed and any way into the clan was by invite only. However, if I had known you wanted to join, I would have invited you! ^_^ Accept my skype request. :)
I actually saw they were, but Tyler said you just forgot to edit the thread d:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci