• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aedrift

Career
Reaction score
he's on vacation til' sometime tomorrow, you'll have to wait.
Both scott and Pixels, and if not Pixels, I know scott has access to his forums account. Also Captain is constantly on his laptop, so he could change it whenever.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
oh sorry, i read what you said wrong. let me rephrase - captain wasn't there for the battle... aedrift went and did it without a leader, and any agreements to soul's rules weren't made by a leader.

Both scott and Pixels, and if not Pixels, I know scott has access to his forums account. Also Captain is constantly on his laptop, so he could change it whenever.[/
i didn't realize that haha

cowman213

Survivor
Reaction score
Excuse me my name is eenie weenie peepee from the itty bitty titty committee. I've been made aware you were insulting some nidoqueens for having large breasts. If this continues, I'm going to have to give you a citation. Thank you and have a nice day.
You are my hero, marry me

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
Next level strats when you use mod powers to boost your clan. Sorry for what Lucid said, you shouldn't disband.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci