• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
On the CB record, it should be 2-3 loss, and then 0-3. Say your score first c:

Aedrift

Career
Reaction score
I am forced upon myself to do this.. I left Trivium because I thought I would have more friends in this clan, but every day it seems like I know you guys even less. It has been on my mind for a few days now, and it just recently shot and exploded in my mind like a firework tonight. After the clan battle tonight against Epic_Frog_Song 's clan, Prodigious, the whole channel was yelling at me for organizing the battle. I thought I had done good as I thought we could have used the practice to get us ready for the upcoming tournament. I feel as if the clan is no longer in need of my service and that even though I am unable to play in-game very often, it is straight up invisible to you guys that I supervise the forums and teamspeak like a hawk. I would still like to continue being a TeamSpeak developer, but I have way too much on my mind right now. I'm starting up a brand new YouTube channel with Myzai and I want it to be perfect for its official release tomorrow. But anyways, back to the letter.
Bringing up the whole friend situation. More and more people are joining that I literally have no connections with, and yet, I'm willing to get to know these people, but I hardly see them on the teamspeak. I also feel as if I would belong in different clans, again, because every day it seems like I know the clan a little less. I'm sure I'm not the only person that feels this way, and if I am, so be it. A captain should always know the clan as they're the heart of the clan, next to the leaders. I also do not appreciate some of the decisions of some members acceptance. I wanted this clan to turn out like any amazing clan. Meaning we can't accept someone just because you know them well. Obviously I don't want random people joining and then knowing literally 0 people, but they can't have 50 wins and get in. Again, I'm probably not the only one that feels this way, and AGAIN, if I am, so be it. I would like to personally thank some members that have given me a great experience, and were the only members that actually helped me stay as long as I did.

Thank you,

cowman213 : You are my best friend on MCSG, and I couldn't have done it without you. I brought you back by introducing you to this clan, and I hope you stay in MCSG even though I have left. I recommend this guy to take my place as captain.

Captain | Lqzer : You are a great leader, and I hope you carry this clan to where it should be. Make the right decisions, and keep doin' what you're doing. I personally request you make cowman captain.

Myzai : Even though you were kicked due to a permanent ban, I still feel you are apart of this clan. You're a great friend, and thanks for being my YouTube partner. ;) I hope you get un-banned so you can come back to MCSG.

AscendancyUS : All of you. It was a joyride being a captain here, and I wish all of you the best luck in the future. Thank you all, and this is Aedrift, signing off.

- Aedrift ; Former Captain of Ascendancy

Scrad18

Survivor
Reaction score
I am forced upon myself to do this.. I left Trivium because I thought I would have more friends in this clan, but every day it seems like I know you guys even less. It has been on my mind for a few days now, and it just recently shot and exploded in my mind like a firework tonight. After the clan battle tonight against Epic_Frog_Song 's clan, Prodigious, the whole channel was yelling at me for organizing the battle. I thought I had done good as I thought we could have used the practice to get us ready for the upcoming tournament. I feel as if the clan is no longer in need of my service and that even though I am unable to play in-game very often, it is straight up invisible to you guys that I supervise the forums and teamspeak like a hawk. I would still like to continue being a TeamSpeak developer, but I have way too much on my mind right now. I'm starting up a brand new YouTube channel with Myzai and I want it to be perfect for its official release tomorrow. But anyways, back to the letter.
Bringing up the whole friend situation. More and more people are joining that I literally have no connections with, and yet, I'm willing to get to know these people, but I hardly see them on the teamspeak. I also feel as if I would belong in different clans, again, because every day it seems like I know the clan a little less. I'm sure I'm not the only person that feels this way, and if I am, so be it. A captain should always know the clan as they're the heart of the clan, next to the leaders. I also do not appreciate some of the decisions of some members acceptance. I wanted this clan to turn out like any amazing clan. Meaning we can't accept someone just because you know them well. Obviously I don't want random people joining and then knowing literally 0 people, but they can't have 50 wins and get in. Again, I'm probably not the only one that feels this way, and AGAIN, if I am, so be it. I would like to personally thank some members that have given me a great experience, and were the only members that actually helped me stay as long as I did.

Thank you,

cowman213 : You are my best friend on MCSG, and I couldn't have done it without you. I brought you back by introducing you to this clan, and I hope you stay in MCSG even though I have left. I recommend this guy to take my place as captain.

Captain | Lqzer : You are a great leader, and I hope you carry this clan to where it should be. Make the right decisions, and keep doin' what you're doing. I personally request you make cowman captain.

Myzai : Even though you were kicked due to a permanent ban, I still feel you are apart of this clan. You're a great friend, and thanks for being my YouTube partner. ;) I hope you get un-banned so you can come back to MCSG.

AscendancyUS : All of you. It was a joyride being a captain here, and I wish all of you the best luck in the future. Thank you all, and this is Aedrift, signing off.

:(

ZailorHd

Tribute
Reaction score

Thank you,

That was truly amazing, sad to see you go. :(

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score

Thank you,

I don't mean to be the negative one here, but didn't you leave Triv, join Ascendancy, and Leave Ascendancy, join Ascendancy, and leave again all in a span of less than a month? I can see why you did that, we both have a common problem, Aedrift, we try to impress people too much, and when that doesn't work out, we run. Trust me, I know how it feels to not be trusted or liked by my own clan. But yeah, that's that. I'll always consider you a good friend, one that I've known since I joined MCSG back in September of 2012. I just hope that one day you can come back better and stronger and this time, stay for good c:

Also, as I'm typing this from a crappy MacBook laptop that runs MC at 10 fps, I won't be on until Sunday, so I'm on a temporary LoA, if you will.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
I don't mean to be the negative one here, but didn't you leave Triv, join Ascendancy, and Leave Ascendancy, join Ascendancy, and leave again all in a span of less than a month? I can see why you did that, we both have a common problem, Aedrift, we try to impress people too much, and when that doesn't work out, we run. Trust me, I know how it feels to not be trusted or liked by my own clan. But yeah, that's that. I'll always consider you a good friend, one that I've known since I joined MCSG back in September of 2012. I just hope that one day you can come back better and stronger and this time, stay for good c:

Also, as I'm typing this from a crappy MacBook laptop that runs MC at 10 fps, I won't be on until Sunday, so I'm on a temporary LoA, if you will.
plus he just went back to Trivium

Aedrift

Career
Reaction score

I applied for Trivium, and applied for Ascendancy. Got trial in Trivium, got captain in Ascendancy. Then I left Trivium. :p Like I said to Captain, if I even consider thinking about applying again, there are going to have to be major changes with the roster.
Glad we can still be friends doggy. c:

Brigade

Career
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Brigade50
Name:Brigade
Skype Username:ill pm if needed
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 360+
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Diamond
Time Zone: est
Past Clans: Verzon, Prestige, Inviction, Divinity, insidious. Some others that escape me.
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers,They are one of the main things that are a constant challenge to me with their regen and aimbot. The next thing that is another challenge to me in pvp is teams, Once you fight one player in the team you get cleaned up by the the other teammate or teammates.

PvP Strengths: One of my strengths in PvP is the bow I have always been above average with the bow. Another one of my strengths is the sword I have gotten so much better using the rod to combo players and win more fights.

Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: I have only been banned once for using inappropriate language defending my self in-game which was a childish mistake that I made and I now realize that.

Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: If I were to describe my self I would say that I am a very nice person, but if offended i will defend myself or others. Another thing that you should know about me is that I am a great team player. Also I don't like to cause argument or flame. One more way that I would describe myself is trustworthy and pleasant. The last way I would describe myself is someone to not watch something be done but to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci