• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BezerkerWombat

Tribute
Reaction score
In-Game Name: BezerkerWombat and xWalkaWombat
Name: Jack
Skype Username: jack.funderburg2
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: like 75 altogether, 400 on hive.
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Iron on Walkawombat and gold Bezerker
Time Zone: Pacific
Past Clans: I was a trial for Purge, but lots of Hive ones
PvP Weaknesses: Running away, People who spam the rod bc I dont use it alot.
PvP Strengths: Rod, Bow sometimes, Water fights
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: nein
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: im gay. I like to play sg on mcsg

Grizzzly

Diamond
Reaction score
In-Game Name: ThisGrizzly
Name:Grant
Skype Username: grizzly412bears
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]:mcsg wins: 212 hive: 358
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Diamond
Time Zone:Eastern Standard
Past Clans:Only hive clans (Fiery, Voltage, White girls, and The Fallen)
PvP Weaknesses: Bow Spammers, Hackers,
PvP Strengths: Fishing rod, FnS, Strafing, and Bow
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: None
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]:I've been playing sg for about 2 years now and I started with Mcsg v1. I eventually went to hive and played that a lot and thats when i started to get good at pvp. I recently have been playing mcsg a lot more than hive and i'm loving mcsg and feel i will be very dedicated to this clan.

ProxSanity

Spectator
Reaction score
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]:I've been playing sg for about 2 years now and I started with Mcsg v1. I eventually went to hive and played that a lot and thats when i started to get good at pvp. I recently have been playing mcsg a lot more than hive and i'm loving mcsg and feel i will be very dedicated to this clan.
Recommended - Very skilled player.

Reaction score
Stuff has come up in my life recently and I may not be active for a while because of it :/ I'll be on for scrims or battles if I'm really needed but don't expect to see me on the teamspeak much to talk to anyone. If you need to talk to me or whatever you can pm me here or on Skype. Please put me on break. Not sure when I'll be back though. Thank you.

Signhere____pls

Spectator
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Hydroliqs
Name: [private]
Skype Username: [private. ask africannswallow if needed]
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: in total 937
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: not at the moment. will have soon most likely
Time Zone: EST
Past Clans: [private. ask me personally over teamspeak or Skype if needed]
PvP Weaknesses: too offensive and accidentally starts making orders as if im leader. just tell me to stop if it happens, its a bad habit :(
PvP Strengths: occasionally my bow on good days, rod combos most of the time, strafing, BIGGEST STRENGTH IS WATER FIGHTS
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: none
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I was told I don't have to by several members and I just wrote 27 paragraphs for people SCREW YOURSELF I DO WHAT I WANT
jk ily

cowman213

Survivor
Reaction score
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: not at the moment. will have soon most likely
PvP Weaknesses: too offensive and accidentally starts making orders as if im leader. just tell me to stop if it happens, its a bad habit :(
PvP Strengths: occasionally my bow on good days, rod combos most of the time, strafing, BIGGEST STRENGTH IS WATER FIGHTS
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I was told I don't have to by several members and I just wrote 27 paragraphs for people SCREW YOURSELF I DO WHAT I WANT
jk ily
Uber recommended!

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
In-Game Name: BezerkerWombat and xWalkaWombat
Name: Jack
Skype Username: jack.funderburg2
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: like 75 altogether, 400 on hive.
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Iron on Walkawombat and gold Bezerker
Time Zone: Pacific
Past Clans: I was a trial for Purge, but lots of Hive ones
PvP Weaknesses: Running away, People who spam the rod bc I dont use it alot.
PvP Strengths: Rod, Bow sometimes, Water fights
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: nein
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: im gay. I like to play sg on mcsg
Denied - not enough MCGamer experience and did not fully fill out the template.
In-Game Name: Brigade50
Name:Brigade
Skype Username:ill pm if needed
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 360+
Time Zone: est
Past Clans: Verzon, Prestige, Inviction, Divinity, insidious. Some others that escape me.
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers,They are one of the main things that are a constant challenge to me with their regen and aimbot. The next thing that is another challenge to me in pvp is teams, Once you fight one player in the team you get cleaned up by the the other teammate or teammates.

PvP Strengths: One of my strengths in PvP is the bow I have always been above average with the bow. Another one of my strengths is the sword I have gotten so much better using the rod to combo players and win more fights.

Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: I have only been banned once for using inappropriate language defending my self in-game which was a childish mistake that I made and I now realize that.

Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: If I were to describe my self I would say that I am a very nice person, but if offended i will defend myself or others. Another thing that you should know about me is that I am a great team player. Also I don't like to cause argument or flame. One more way that I would describe myself is trustworthy and pleasant. The last way I would describe myself is someone to not watch something be done but to do it.
Denied - pm me for more info.
jk ily
Accepted! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci