• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Any maps you would like to see taken off?

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How has lobby games only been mentioned once? That map is the devil. It is the most laggy thing possible, I have a pretty good computer and don't lag at all on any other maps but Lobby Games drops me to ridiculously low frames. There is also ONE route. It's a complete joke. In a 24 player game you will basically see about 15 people skip corn to try to get to the blimp / lobby area. The idea of a map where you can knock people off and there are walkways and stuff is interesting, but it is put in effect terribly, the PvP is terrible. A map like SG7, for example, has done this really well, but lobby games, argh.

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Ancient Japan, it's an alright map, but it lags way way to much

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Make sure you play it with smooth lighting off
I don't on THAT map, Hell I even turn all my settings down. I can run all high settings + a light shader pack on any other map, about 500 fps, that's the only map I can't do it on.

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
I don't on THAT map, Hell I even turn all my settings down. I can run all high settings + a light shader pack on any other map, about 500 fps, that's the only map I can't do it on.
I can run max settings + 512x pack + light shaders on Ancient Japan. It really isn't that laggy.

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
I can run max settings + 512x pack + light shaders on Ancient Japan. It really isn't that laggy.
Well your computer is 10x better than mine. Even though I have a super computer.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
As far as SG1, SG3, or any from the Surival Games series by Vareide; That is a no. Chad has said that these maps won't be removed. c:

Fortress Pyke, I think its a good map —its one of my favorites.

For the Teweran Series, I'm positive these won't be removed. I'm sure there was a lot of issues with Teweran and The Hive to get Teweran SG 3 on MCG. The map isn't that bad either —same goes with the two other maps Teweran made.

Solar Frost, is a good map. Though, true, you can't move a lot around the map. Moreover, Dead Match arena is by all means is awful; you can't run, hard to PVP, etc.

Eye of Horus, Haruka, these both maps are okay. I prefer Eye of Horus 10 times more than Haruka. I do lag a lot with Haruka, but no lag with Eye of Horus.

All the other maps beside remnrant are okay.

E

Ephiza

Agree with everything but fortress pike. Idk why, but I like that map.

BenarooDaGamerHD

Experienced
Reaction score
*cracks knuckles* "Okay let's do this".

Breeze Island - Too much water, not enough chests.

Demon's Breeze - Interesting twist on breeze island, however it is laggy for me due to all of the lava.

SG Ancient Japan - No one really likes it, and there aren't really any "good" routes. Also semi-laggy.

Fortress Pike - ^ reasons above. not as laggy as Ancient Japan, but still a bit.

TSG 1-3 - I personally dislike TSG1 as there aren't very many chests, and it is hard to get geared without help from spawn. TSG2 - most of the tier two's and chests are by train and by cow face, there aren't many chests elsewhere. TSG3 - Horrible Corn/DM arena, not very many tier two's, and bad terrain outside of the city.

Remnant - Although my route on remnant is decent, It is dark and the terrain is horrible.

MoonBase 9 - Moonbase isn't that bad of a map, however it is really dark, and that makes it harder to pvp. Tier 2's are well spread out, so it isn't that bad, but I wouldn't mind seeing it get removed.

Avaricia - I like it but it desperately needs a re-tiering, the lack of tier two's is appalling.

Lobby Games - Only 1 real route, laggy, and has a bad DM arena.

SG1, 2, and 3: SG1 has 1 place where there is gear, there aren't very many chests. SG 2, I like, but it really needs some chests added and a retier. Pink House is 2 OP, balance the rest of the map, SG 3, Barely any chests, let alone tier two's. Dark spawn area/ DM arena, games last forever...

So these are some maps I don't like and would be happy if they got removed. A couple need retiering to return to good stature in my eyes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci