• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Any maps you would like to see taken off?

zCrits_

Career
Reaction score
-Teweran sg 3 because of the corn sometimes I fall an take the fall damage, also it's a huge map with not that many chests; easy to get lost on.
-Eye of Hours because the frame drop, not a good map just overall
-SG Japan; same as Eye of Hours
-Exvacuation Zero, bad terrain, barely any chests, big as well, not good for PVP
In general
----------------------------------------------
-A few that are on the border-
-Haruka, not good on terrain
-Remnant, they would remove it but it's a fyre map.
-Fortress Pyke, I have a god route on it so it's ok.
-Breeze island 1/2 I have good routes as we'll but the water :~:

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Haruka
Fortress Pyke
Dracarys
Tsg1
Tsg3
Sg1
Sg3
Sg5
Tsg Acident Japan

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
Do you have any legitimate reason for your distaste?
Too much water,breeze island was way too overplayed when they had the skip maps vote and I just find breeze island 2 boring to play on. Enough said but I still think those maps should die in a fire(total logic)

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
guys, we need some different maps. please do not add the same map unless you have a different reason

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
I don't want certain maps off I just want like at least a couple servers where there are only those popular maps

Elvish_Presley

Spectator
Reaction score
I personally love breeze island 1 and fortress pike and sg2 and would not like them to be deleted

Reaction score
A lot of the maps listed I do have to agree with, although some I never get tired of XD (Valleyside.)

Teweran SG 2: All the tier two's are focused in one small area. You get targetted easily wherever you go. No unique routes with less than 5 people following you.

Holiday Resort: In my opinion, the map is way overplayed and a bit more water then my liking. Most of the time wastes 20 minutes of my freetime getting bow-spammed in the water.

Breeze Island: Too much water, all I need to say about this map :p

Lobby Games: I've never had a liking for this map, although sometimes I agree to play it but I don't think I've ever gotten a win on it.

Hub Games: Just not a fan of the map, at all.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Well most maps I won't /hub for, but I will for tsg2, it's not the map itself that I dislike. I don't like the teiring, most the good chests are on oneside of the map and I can't get to a decent non-populated route to avoid targeting
You play on ca the kids on their can't even spell targeting....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci