• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Any maps you would like to see taken off?

RTGxxKaos

Career
Reaction score
you see, if the majority of the community doesn't like the map, I think it should be taken down and new maps added, See where im coming from?
Well, here at MCGamer majority doesn't really rule if you haven't notice already. These maps were brought in for a reason. The map committee thought they were good enough to be on the servers. So that's why they are here and probably will not take them off.

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
Well, here at MCGamer majority doesn't really rule if you haven't notice already. These maps were brought in for a reason. The map committee thought they were good enough to be on the servers. So that's why they are here and probably will not take them off.
I think it would be in the staffs best interest to keep the community satisfied, don't you?

Victimized

Experienced
Reaction score
This is why some of these maps won't get removed.

Fortress Pyke; Not underplayed at all, I play it all the time.

Fortune island; It's played all the time.

Remnant; Don't see this getting removed any time soon

Breeze island; very nostalgic to players, never will be removed

Avaricia - I agree with retiering.

Huruka; too complex, very disorientating. Doesn't feel like survival games also laggy

Teweran survival games 2; clan battle map... what r u talking about

Solar frost; I know for a fact this is one of many peoples favorite map

Evacuation zero; amazing pvp map, very nicely built

SG 1; Very nostalgic, you think theyll remove the first map ever put on these servers?

SG Japan:nostalgic, and somewhat laggy

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
This is why some of these maps won't get removed.

Fortress Pyke; Not underplayed at all, I play it all the time.

Fortune island; It's played all the time.

Remnant; Don't see this getting removed any time soon

Breeze island; very nostalgic to players, never will be removed

Avaricia - I agree with retiering.

Huruka; too complex, very disorientating. Doesn't feel like survival games also laggy

Teweran survival games 2; clan battle map... what r u talking about

Solar frost; I know for a fact this is one of many peoples favorite map

Evacuation zero; amazing pvp map, very nicely built

SG 1; Very nostalgic, you think theyll remove the first map ever put on these servers?

SG Japan:nostalgic, and somewhat laggy
Half of what you said makes no sense, for example how is sg japan nostalgic? And your one against and entire community who thinks differently about such maps. Please refrain from using words incorrectly such as nostalgic. It's over used and makes no sense in your content

Victimized

Experienced
Reaction score
Half of what you said makes no sense, for example how is sg japan nostalgic? And your one against and entire community who thinks differently about such maps. Please refrain from using words incorrectly such as nostalgic. It's over used and makes no sense in your content
It makes a lot of sense actually, since you don't seem to understand, "nostalgic" is a sentimental longing or wistful affection for the past, typically for a period or place with happy personal associations. SG Japan was on the servers way before you were. Please don't try to make a fool out of me, because you will not.

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
It makes a lot of sense actually, since you don't seem to understand, "nostalgic" is a sentimental longing or wistful affection for the past, typically for a period or place with happy personal associations. SG Japan was on the servers way before you were. Please don't try to make a fool out of me, because you will not.
My point being that you use it in describing almost every map, and it comes to a point that it just sounds silly.
I'm not disagreeing with your points, I support what you say about most of the maps, however I do not like evacuation zero

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
My point being that you use it in describing almost every map, and it comes to a point that it just sounds silly.
I'm not disagreeing with your points, I support what you say about most of the maps, however I do not like evacuation zero
No offense, but you seem like a player who wasn't here in the early days. The amount of hate MCSG would receive for removing these "nostalgic" maps would be immense.

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
I'm not saying to remove them, just gathering opinions, and this is my second account and yes I played back a long time before all these new maps and have fond memeroies if maps such as sg 1 and moonlight lake as such, but they are terrible maps man.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci