• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Any maps you would like to see taken off?

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
Please add reasons as to why you don't like the map/think it no longer has a place on the servers
I.e

Ancient japan; massive amounts of lag, huge outskirts making for long games

Sg1; I love sg2, but sg1 is just bland terrain and trees, there are hardly any other teir 2 chests of spawn let alone chests. Really long games and traps that don't kill people, just make the game go on forever

Last edited:

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
What maps make you /hub in pre game because you don't want to play them. Leave a comment of what map you don't like and think should be taken off the servers, leave a reason too and il be adding the maps and reasons to the main article.

Eye of Horus; gives me really bad frame lag

Teweran survival games 3, futuristic city; underplayed, not nice gameplay/death match arena

Fortress Pyke; underplayed, bad terraforming, very old simple map

Hub games; weird, doesn't have that survival games feel

Fortune island; really long games, no longer played, it had it's time

Remnant; dark, underplayed

Breeze island; too much water

Dracarys; way too big/confusing layout

Huruka; too complex, very disorientating. Doesn't feel like survival games
Eye of Horus - I agree, too repetitive if you ask me. Kinda boring.

Teweran SG 3 - ehh, it's ok. IDC

Fortress Pyke - I love this map. Has the most OP chest route ever. Must keep. Yeah, the builds and terraforming isn't that good, but the gameplay is fun for me.

Hub Games - meh, I don't hate it but yeah I wouldn't miss it if they removed it.

Fortune island - remove ASAP. It's a freaking Jungle and the village is an NPC village.

Dracarys - I have a good chest route and the builds are cool. Layout is weird, but I think it should stay.

Huruka - 48 player only because it's kinda big.

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
The only thing bad about TSG3 is the DM arena. Other than that, it's a good map imo.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
The only thing bad about TSG3 is the DM arena. Other than that, it's a good map imo.
Yep, just quickly jump down and swim to the side and get on the platform. Then bow spam.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
This is a very unorganized thread, if you want to feel smart add more options to why it should be removed, I honestly agree with Haruka, it is a way too laggy map.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci