• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Any maps you would like to see taken off?

E

Ephiza

*cracks knuckles* "Okay let's do this".

Breeze Island - Too much water, not enough chests.

Demon's Breeze - Interesting twist on breeze island, however it is laggy for me due to all of the lava.

SG Ancient Japan - No one really likes it, and there aren't really any "good" routes. Also semi-laggy.

Fortress Pike - ^ reasons above. not as laggy as Ancient Japan, but still a bit.

TSG 1-3 - I personally dislike TSG1 as there aren't very many chests, and it is hard to get geared without help from spawn. TSG2 - most of the tier two's and chests are by train and by cow face, there aren't many chests elsewhere. TSG3 - Horrible Corn/DM arena, not very many tier two's, and bad terrain outside of the city.

Remnant - Although my route on remnant is decent, It is dark and the terrain is horrible.

MoonBase 9 - Moonbase isn't that bad of a map, however it is really dark, and that makes it harder to pvp. Tier 2's are well spread out, so it isn't that bad, but I wouldn't mind seeing it get removed.

Avaricia - I like it but it desperately needs a re-tiering, the lack of tier two's is appalling.

Lobby Games - Only 1 real route, laggy, and has a bad DM arena.

SG1, 2, and 3: SG1 has 1 place where there is gear, there aren't very many chests. SG 2, I like, but it really needs some chests added and a retier. Pink House is 2 OP, balance the rest of the map, SG 3, Barely any chests, let alone tier two's. Dark spawn area/ DM arena, games last forever...

So these are some maps I don't like and would be happy if they got removed. A couple need retiering to return to good stature in my eyes.
I have a 5 tier two route on Avarcia..

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
*cracks knuckles* "Okay let's do this".

Breeze Island - Too much water, not enough chests.

Demon's Breeze - Interesting twist on breeze island, however it is laggy for me due to all of the lava.

SG Ancient Japan - No one really likes it, and there aren't really any "good" routes. Also semi-laggy.

Fortress Pike - ^ reasons above. not as laggy as Ancient Japan, but still a bit.

TSG 1-3 - I personally dislike TSG1 as there aren't very many chests, and it is hard to get geared without help from spawn. TSG2 - most of the tier two's and chests are by train and by cow face, there aren't many chests elsewhere. TSG3 - Horrible Corn/DM arena, not very many tier two's, and bad terrain outside of the city.

Remnant - Although my route on remnant is decent, It is dark and the terrain is horrible.

MoonBase 9 - Moonbase isn't that bad of a map, however it is really dark, and that makes it harder to pvp. Tier 2's are well spread out, so it isn't that bad, but I wouldn't mind seeing it get removed.

Avaricia - I like it but it desperately needs a re-tiering, the lack of tier two's is appalling.

Lobby Games - Only 1 real route, laggy, and has a bad DM arena.

SG1, 2, and 3: SG1 has 1 place where there is gear, there aren't very many chests. SG 2, I like, but it really needs some chests added and a retier. Pink House is 2 OP, balance the rest of the map, SG 3, Barely any chests, let alone tier two's. Dark spawn area/ DM arena, games last forever...

So these are some maps I don't like and would be happy if they got removed. A couple need retiering to return to good stature in my eyes.
Breeze Island – Don’t go into the water and there are enough chest if you know where to look.

Demon's Breeze – Laggy doesn’t mean bad.

SG Ancient Japan – I like this map. I have an amazing route and the lag is being worked on.

Fortress Pike – I’ve NEVER found this map to be laggy. It has little to no builds…

TSG 1- Not true, I have a good route that gets me enough gear to win.

TSG 2 – Again not true. There are a couple of other routes and there are tier 2’s that people don’t know about.

TSG 3 – While the Corn is kinda bad, the map looks great. I know of 4 tier 2’s and there are places to fight.

Remnant – The only problem with this map is the lack of flat land.

MoonBase 9 – You expect a moon to be bright or something? lol

Avaricia – There are a lot of tier 2’s on Avaricia, you just need to know where to look.

Lobby Games – 3 Good/Decent routes. What do you expect out of a small map? It’s really not laggy . The DM arena looks nice imo.

SG 1, SG 2, and SG 3 – These maps won’t get removed.

E

Ephiza

Breeze Island – Don’t go into the water and there are enough chest if you know where to look.

SG Ancient Japan – I like this map. I have an amazing route and the lag is being worked on.

Fortress Pike – I’ve NEVER found this map to be laggy. It has little to no builds…

TSG 2 – Again not true. There are a couple of other routes and there are tier 2’s that people don’t know about.

TSG 3 – While the Corn is kinda bad, the map looks great. I know of 4 tier 2’s and there are places to fight.

Avaricia – There are a lot of tier 2’s on Avaricia, you just need to know where to look.

Lobby Games – 3 Good/Decent routes. What do you expect out of a small map? It’s really not laggy . The DM arena looks nice imo.

Demon's Breeze really isn't laggy unless you have a potato for a PC. My brothers crappy 2009 HP laptop w/ a 32 RP and normal render was on demon's breeze w/ 60 fps.

BenarooDaGamerHD

Experienced
Reaction score

I am aware of the SG1,2,3 not being removed, and I don't want SG 2 or Avaricia to get removed, just to get retiered.
Moonbase is just harder to pvp on outside of spawn.
I just Don't like TSG2/1, even though I do have a decent route on 1.
My computer isn't great, but it is decent, and I get slight lag on Fortress Pike. Also true about the little to no builds, just too much water.
Demon's Breeze / Breeze I just hate from the older days when it was all that got played, and at the time there weren't many tier 2's.

EDIT: donz h8 meh plaz i beeg fna

MCOnThePCAndrew

Diamond
Reaction score
I mean, I suppose that no "SG" maps nor "TSG" maps will ever be removed because of the fact that they represent mcsg. So I'd say that fortunate island should. Like you said it had its run.

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
Ok so I spent about two hours and wrote 1500 words on my opinions, however it was too long to post on here so if you follow this link you can read it all: http://imgur.com/a/MdWgo

EDIT: Oh and sorry for all the spelling mistakes xD

S

Sepyz

Hub Games.
That map honestly makes me mad.
I don't understand why Atlantis was removed instead of Hub Games...

RTGxxKaos

Career
Reaction score
I honestly don't really understand this topic. Just because you don't like the map doesn't mean it needs to be removed. Some people love these maps as some other don't. If it is too laggy or you just don't like the map don't play it simple. This is what I suggest.

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
I honestly don't really understand this topic. Just because you don't like the map doesn't mean it needs to be removed. Some people love these maps as some other don't. If it is too laggy or you just don't like the map don't play it simple. This is what I suggest.
you see, if the majority of the community doesn't like the map, I think it should be taken down and new maps added, See where im coming from?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci