• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anticheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vtnw

Tribute
Reaction score
I'll respect your opinion, but I'll stay with mine Sr.Staff and Admins think there's nothing wrong with the anti cheat so I will think the same, I talked to a Sr.Staff before about the problem and he told me the same: "There's nothing wrong with our anticheat cheat haha" so I will trust on those words.
yeah and sr.mods are god pvpers, the thing is that most staff members cant detect hacks/think good players have hacks because they suck at pvp, the anticheatsystem is not working properly since there are still way too many hackers. the hackers keep on hacking and some good players get banned, its just like 2 years ago. gj

EDIT: sry for bad englando :D

Silently

Platinum
Reaction score
yeah and sr.mods are god pvpers, the thing is that most staff members cant detect hacks/think good players have hacks because they suck at pvp, the anticheatsystem is not working properly since there are still way too many hackers. the hackers keep on hacking and some good players get banned, its just like 2 years ago. gj

EDIT: sry for bad englando :D
Essentially, It only works when an individual is in chest and hits the steve, I believe. That steve is IMPOSSIBLE to hit if you're not hacking. I believe it works perfectly fine. And if they've got banned its because they were indeed hacking. I believe this No cheat system was indeed correct, I don't believe our MCGamer's developers will code something just to ban innocent people.

Multi

Gold
Reaction score
My last comment on this thread is that the staff should really just take the Anti-Cheat off because it's banning players that dont hack. I was in a game yesterday with my clan & Foopy and we died to one of the biggest hackers i've seen in a while, and guess what... they didn't get banned for "Anti-Cheat". So really Staff fix this before you lose good people that pay for a rank.

Vtnw

Tribute
Reaction score
Essentially, It only works when an individual is in chest and hits the steve, I believe. That steve is IMPOSSIBLE to hit if you're not hacking. I believe it works perfectly fine. And if they've got banned its because they were indeed hacking. I believe this No cheat system was indeed correct, I don't believe our MCGamer's developers will code something just to ban innocent people.
I know BUT there is too many randies fly hacking/ aimbotting etc. and they don't get banned for it while some players got banned ( maybe not by the no cheat ) who arent hacking

Silently

Platinum
Reaction score
My last comment on this thread is that the staff should really just take the Anti-Cheat off because it's banning players that dont hack. I was in a game yesterday with my clan & Foopy and we died to one of the biggest hackers i've seen in a while, and guess what... they didn't get banned for "Anti-Cheat". So really Staff fix this before you lose good people that pay for a rank.
Don't take this the offensive way, But don't go ranting and blaming staff for this specific anti-cheat before analyzing the way it works. This specific anti-chat works as follows: It only bans those who hit the steve/entity whilst looking inside of a chest. Not because he's hacking on you. As I reiterate, This anti-cheat is for those hackers who leave there Aura on, and hit the steve.

Silently

Platinum
Reaction score
I know BUT there is too many randies fly hacking/ aimbotting etc. and they don't get banned for it while some players got banned ( maybe not by the no cheat ) who arent hacking
The anti cheat, Auto bans those who hit the entity, Not staff. It's basically a bot. There isn't a anti-cheat for those hacking/aimbotting around the map, They still need to get banned manually. Meaning you get proof then they're banned.

Reaction score
Don't take this the offensive way, But don't go ranting and blaming staff for this specific anti-cheat before analyzing the way it works. This specific anti-chat works as follows: It only bans those who hit the steve/entity whilst looking inside of a chest. Not because he's hacking on you. As I reiterate, This anti-cheat is for those hackers who leave there Aura on, and hit the steve.
That's a pretty cool system except it doesn't ban most hackers, for example smart turk hackers would do leave there aura on. Also, what if someone is lagging and hit the Steve, this system would only work on stupid people.

Silently

Platinum
Reaction score
That's a pretty cool system except it doesn't ban most hackers, for example smart turk hackers would do leave there aura on. Also, what if someone is lagging and hit the Steve, this system would only work on stupid people.
I don't think lag would affect this in anyway

Intensagod

Platinum
Reaction score
this anti-cheat banns the legit players and let's the hackers play

Warriorss

Career
Reaction score
SEE ChadTheDJ Vanicle | Vanessa another good example of how its banning GOOD players and not the leafygreentea hackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci