• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anticheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twistology

Career
Reaction score
No-one listens to my PURE evidence? Permanent banned falsely really sucks ;-;.
Anti cheat is total crap. It banned me, I recorded everything up until I got banned, made an ban dispute, showed the recording, "Your permanent ban will be upheld" EVEN THO I SHOWED THEM EVERY PROOF I COULD GET. They also said it never fails.

This is how I got banned, I get 3v1'd by Rektum_ and his scrubs, I kill them all, they call hacks on me, I recorded this too ;^). Next match, I'm in a sewer, going through chests then I get banned. Logic, all of this recorded, here it is;

I wish I could get unbanned, but it's not possible as they told me to not make an appeal ever again.
not sure if srs

Date

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Banned falsely?? LOL u were using damage indicators that's not allowed on mcsg xD also you can clearly see in ur video u are using hacks...how stupid can u be

iMuffinHD

Tribute
Reaction score
Banned falsely?? LOL u were using damage indicators that's not allowed on mcsg xD also you can clearly see in ur video u are using hacks...how stupid can u be
1. Damage indicators isn't a hack.
2. How would they know I was using it, therefore I wasn't banned because of that, k. 3. I wasn't even hacking, clearly you must be stupid?
4. Show me the time of my hacks, also, what are they?
5. Get out of here, hackusate more kid
6. Call hacks, I haven't been banned on Badlion, on Kohi I have, they checked me and found nothing, therefore they unbanned me.
7. Get your Good together.
8. Read above before you talk Good, I said I'm new to MCSG and didn't know if dmg indicators was allowed.

Last edited:

BluePixels

Platinum
Reaction score
2. How would they know I was using it, therefore I wasn't banned because of that, k. 3. I wasn't even hacking, clearly your must be stupid?
6. Call hacks, I haven't been banned on Badlion, on Kohi I have, they checked me and found nothing, therefore they unbanned me.
8. Read above before you talk Good, I said I'm new to MCSG and didn't know if dmg indicators was allowed.
Please Be Respectful to other players. Do not dispute your ban here.
Instead dispute here at http://www.mcgamer.net/forums/Disputes/
<3

~Illuminati

Date

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
2. How would they know I was using it, therefore I wasn't banned because of that, k. 3. I wasn't even hacking, clearly your must be stupid?
First of all I didn't say damage indicators was a hack.U can clearly see top left corner of ur scream ur using damage indicators LOL, alsou could see hacks when u were fighting the team. Anyways read the rules before u play.

iMuffinHD

Tribute
Reaction score
First of all I didn't say damage indicators was a hack.U can clearly see top left corner of ur scream ur using damage indicators LOL, alsou could see hacks when u were fighting the team. Anyways read the rules before u play.
TELL ME WHAT TIME AND WHAT HACKS. Stop hackusating me you scrub, notify my hacks and what time you pleb.
Also, if you ACTUALLY read my post above, it says I didn't know it wasn't allowed, that means I did use it? So don't mention "It's clearly at the top left", because I Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom know.

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
Damage indicators is supposed to be a 7-day ban; not permanent.

He seemed legitimate to me. He wasn't hitting outside of the enemies' hitboxes and his aim was normal. Furthermore, he was using damage indicators, and I doubt an MCSG pleb would have access to a forge client.

iMuffinHD

Tribute
Reaction score
Damage indicators is supposed to be a 7-day ban; not permanent.

He seemed legitimate to me. He wasn't hitting outside of the enemies' hitboxes and his aim was normal. Furthermore, he was using damage indicators, and I doubt an MCSG pleb would have access to a forge client.
What? I've been playing Kohi and Badlion for about 2 years, you think I'm new to Minecraft calling me a pleb not knowing what forge is? Was this directed to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci