• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anticheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
This thread has turned into arguing about their bans, really?

Either way, possibly you guys had some click related lag delay and you somehow managed to hit the steve as it was spawning over your head when you were opening the chest? Possibly the steve needs to be timed a little later to spawn over your head to avoid lag issues, I don't know, just thinking out loud here.

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Well, if you were lagging you dont swing up and hit do you ??
Well the server might've registered the hit late and that would've sent a signal that the Steve was hit when really he didn't actually hit them while in the chest. I'm not sure how these things work, but hopefully someone can confirm, remember, I'm just thinking out loud, not trying to state the facts.

Silently

Platinum
Reaction score
Well the server might've registered the hit late and that would've sent a signal that the Steve was hit when really he didn't actually hit them while in the chest. I'm not sure how these things work, but hopefully someone can confirm, remember, I'm just thinking out loud, not trying to state the facts.
Me 2 im not a dev im a platinum

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The anticheat is not 100% accurate as everyone here knows. Users getting falsely banned for the anticheat is inevitable, but you need to consider something rather important when thinking about the anticheat's faults. Would you rather have 95 hackers banned and 5 non-hackers banned per 100 or rather not have it at all?

The anticheat will always have room for improvement, but it is accurate enough to do what we need it to do with a rather impressive success rate. I believe it took the devs upwards of 10 minutes to trigger it and they knew exactly what they need to do to set it off. Yes, we do have members getting wrongfully banned from it, but they are obviously doing more than "killing someone" or "jumping off of a building" to trigger it.

There also is no proof of you using the hacks because the anticheat does not record users that are hacking, it only bans them. Getting banned by the anticheat is almost impossible to successfully dispute, however, I'd love to see what can be done about it. I'll add it to my document and see if anything can be brought up at our next staff meeting.
100% accurate ayye?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci