• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anticheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
so true ima just tag all the sr.mods Vanicle | Vanessa , CAmadeusA , Nephilim , croe97
'Just tagging' a bunch of Sr. Staff for the heck of it will not get you anywhere. An Administrator has just recently (on this thread) addressed the very issue you're complaining about: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/anticheat.198802/page-5#post-2044793

For a more productive response, I recommend contributing constructive criticism. c:
In my opinion, everything can be improved on and has the ability to contain flaws. However, I also believe the anti-cheat has made a substantial difference to the amount of hackers on our servers. Let's concentrate on improving the system instead of shutting it down?

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I love how everyone is acting dumb "How can lag affect" Yesterday, while playing with a irl friend WHO I WAS IN THE SAME ROOM WITH, knew for a fact, he was legitimate, he lagged when he got a stone sword out of a chest and he tried to kill people, he was banned for aura detection, wtf?

This system is not flawless, I now know for a fact it bans innocent people

Guess the response he got on the ban appeal?

Intensagod

Platinum
Reaction score
I love how everyone is acting dumb "How can lag affect" Yesterday, while playing with a irl friend WHO I WAS IN THE SAME ROOM WITH, knew for a fact, he was legitimate, he lagged when he got a stone sword out of a chest and he tried to kill people, he was banned for aura detection, wtf?

This system is not flawless, I now know for a fact it bans innocent people

Guess the response he got on the ban appeal?
I KNOW I KNOW THE RESPONSE IS "OUR ANTI-CHEAT NEVER FAILS"

Planetary

Career
Reaction score
I hope mods+ can see this anti-cheat isn't perfect. It was designed by humans. Humans have flaws so if you program something, it won't be perfect. Saying something is "perfect" means that no complaints are given about it. Guess what? This thread is full of complaints. Therefore this plugin isn't perfect. Now to find out: Who were the real hackers and who were playing legit with an Optifine Client. croe97 Col_StaR BackPackHero Mendoza510

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
Damage indicators is supposed to be a 7-day ban; not permanent.

He seemed legitimate to me. He wasn't hitting outside of the enemies' hitboxes and his aim was normal. Furthermore, he was using damage indicators, and I doubt an MCSG pleb would have access to a forge client.
I admit, he did look legit as far as I could tell. Not that it isn't possible to fake it so well that we wouldn't know, but he probably wouldn't have access to the kind of high quality ghost client necessary to do so.

It would be nice for MCGamer to maybe admit the fact their anti-cheat has flaws. Croe basically just did, so if staff could take that into account with ban appeals, that would be nice...

Reaction score
even though there are still loads of hackers on MCSG, looks like this anitcheat is booty, and
The anticheat is not wrong, it detect every single hacker, and helping us banning them, if you are a good player why you would be banned? is really easy to lie saying I DIDN'T HACK when you know you have the aimbot on,
It's simple No Hack No Ban.
Hack and well you know that's next.
even though there are still loads of hackers on the MCSG Network.

BluePixels

Platinum
Reaction score
My last comment on this thread is that the staff should really just take the Anti-Cheat off because it's banning players that dont hack. I was in a game yesterday with my clan & Foopy and we died to one of the biggest hackers i've seen in a while, and guess what... they didn't get banned for "Anti-Cheat". So really Staff fix this before you lose good people that pay for a rank.
wot? na there arent any hackers. they are all just the evolved Huahwi with superman and jesus powers to fly and walk on water. nohaxjustgod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci