• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anticheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
What? I've been playing Kohi and Badlion for about 2 years, you think I'm new to Minecraft calling me a pleb not knowing what forge is? Was this directed to me?
I said you wouldn't have access to a forge client, like a hacked client built to work with forge, which is relatively rare to find.
Staff don't listen, they said Anti cheat never fails and I was "hacking". The funny thing is I got banned opening a chest.
Because that's how the anti-cheat works. It spawns an entity on top of you while you're opening a chest, and if you somehow hit it while you're in the chest, it bans you.

iMuffinHD

Tribute
Reaction score
I said you wouldn't have access to a forge client, like a hacked client built to work with forge, which is relatively rare to find.

Because that's how the anti-cheat works. It spawns an entity on top of you while you're opening a chest, and if you somehow hit it while you're in the chest, it bans you.
But I was opening it, got the loot, then attempted to put the iron leggings on, but got banned, I didn't hit anyone whilst the chest/inventory was in place.

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
But I was opening it, got the loot, then attempted to put the iron leggings on, but got banned, I didn't hit anyone whilst the chest/inventory was in place.
I'm not accusing you of anything. I'm just saying that the server detected you hitting the entity that spawned on top of you while in the chest, which causes the system to believe you used a form of kill aura and then automatically banning you.

iMuffinHD

Tribute
Reaction score
Well clearly, it wasn't banning me when I opened the chest, until I opened my inventory it banned me, so idek this anti cheat...

Date

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm not accusing you of anything. I'm just saying that the server detected you hitting the entity that spawned on top of you while in the chest, which causes the system to believe you used a form of kill aura and then automatically banning you.
Will it ban you if you purposely hit the entity whilst in a chest? I see it all the time when opening a chest and i keep thinking Its a spectator xD

Date

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
TELL ME WHAT TIME AND WHAT HACKS. Stop hackusating me you scrub, notify my hacks and what time you pleb.
Also, if you ACTUALLY read my post above, it says I didn't know it wasn't allowed, that means I did use it? So don't mention "It's clearly at the top left", because I Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom know.
My bad, you probably weren't hacking but u must of got banned for the damage indicator mod. Anyways as evermore pointed out its only a 7 day ban for using so therefore you should be unbanned within 7 days, make anther ban dispute saying u didn't know damage indicators wasn't allowed.

BluePixels

Platinum
Reaction score
My bad, you probably weren't hacking but u must of got banned for the damage indicator mod. Anyways as evermore pointed out its only a 7 day ban for using so therefore you should be unbanned within 7 days, make anther ban dispute saying u didn't know damage indicators wasn't allowed.
o its only 7 days? lmao why is he having a period over a 7 day ban. Its not like hes going to app for mod, nor get accepted

Date

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
o its only 7 days? lmao why is he having a period over a 7 day ban. Its not like hes going to app for mod, nor get accepted
Lmfao xD his ban is permanent but if he got banned for damage indicator mod then he should only be banned for 7 days aha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci