• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anticheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Any type of detection that does not have a 100% success rate should merely be recorded and notify staff.

Date

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Maybe the 'legit' players did use hacks to see if the anti cheat would work.....,I dunno tbh but you wouldn't get banned by just running around a map and killing people you must have done something in order for the anti cheat to detect u and ban u. 'Are the legit players really legit'??

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
Kinda feels like MCSG saw the immense success of Badlion's anticheat, looked at all the hackers on their server, and rushed something out that wasn't nearly as accurate.

That said, I haven't run into a hacker since it was implemented, which is awesome.
Also, no one has considered that maybe their "trusted friend" is hacking/lying, and everyone should wonder if the friends of the accused are just covering for them...

Either way, it does sound like the anti-cheat could use some work. anticheat was worked on for over a year before it was used for autobans, and when Archybot thought there might be a very small mistake (fringe case error) that would ban innocent players, he cancelled Judgement Day v4 (and over 1000 bans) to save maybe 10 innocent players.

So perhaps MCSG should reevaluate its priorities?

iMuffinHD

Tribute
Reaction score
Anti cheat is total crap. It banned me, I recorded everything up until I got banned, made an ban dispute, showed the recording, "Your permanent ban will be upheld" EVEN THO I SHOWED THEM EVERY PROOF I COULD GET. They also said it never fails.

This is how I got banned, I get 3v1'd by Rektum_ and his scrubs, I kill them all, they call hacks on me, I recorded this too ;^). Next match, I'm in a sewer, going through chests then I get banned. Logic, all of this recorded, here it is;

I wish I could get unbanned, but it's not possible as they told me to not make an appeal ever again.

iMuffinHD

Tribute
Reaction score
I haven't read all the comments.
The anti-cheat is pretty accurate. You never know if someone was hacker or not. So if you friend says I got banned but I wasn't hacking.. How do you know that he's not lying?

The anti-cheat will not ban someone if they have a vanilla client or mods installed that can be found on this list:

So if you were using a mod that is not on this list, you got or will get banned by the anti-cheat for 1 minute when you log on.

You will get permbanned if you try to use one of the really obvious hacks like kill aura or speed.
I was playing MCSG for 7 hours straight after I get banned for "detected use of hacked client". I will like to see what hacks and show evidence of my hacks, thanks.

iMuffinHD

Tribute
Reaction score
I've shown evidence of me not hacking, but I got told that this anti cheat never fails and I was hacking, HACKING OPENING A CHEST YEAH OK THANKS.

DarkNiightz

Wagwan
Staff member
Reaction score
Anti cheat is total crap. It banned me, I recorded everything up until I got banned, made an ban dispute, showed the recording, "Your permanent ban will be upheld" EVEN THO I SHOWED THEM EVERY PROOF I COULD GET. They also said it never fails.

This is how I got banned, I get 3v1'd by Rektum_ and his scrubs, I kill them all, they call hacks on me, I recorded this too ;^). Next match, I'm in a sewer, going through chests then I get banned. Logic, all of this recorded, here it is;

I wish I could get unbanned, but it's not possible as they told me to not make an appeal ever again.
ahahahahahahaha xD That video proves you're using damage indicators, which isn't allowed on the servers.

No wonder you're not getting unbanned xD

iMuffinHD

Tribute
Reaction score
ahahahahahahaha xD That video proves you're using damage indicators, which isn't allowed on the servers.

No wonder you're not getting unbanned xD
Well, they could've temp banned me for it? I am new to MCSG so I didn't realise it was bannable I think it is? All they said was that Anti Cheat caught me "hacking" which I was not. I forgot to read the rules so I didn't know if dmg indicators were allowed or not, I've removed it from my forge folder anyone as this is the only server I play on.

on9

Platinum
Reaction score
this is stupid :/, ahh well i dont play this game anymore

BluePixels

Platinum
Reaction score
If it's No hack No ban why am I banned? I even made a video before I got banned of proof I don't hack.(Wich can be found here
)
not very valid proof, when you went to search for a hacked client, anyone could have geniusly renamed nodus to buttslapper 1.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci