• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Achievement Get: MCSGv2 now releasing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rb3rox

Spectator
Reaction score
Thats probably a client side issue, I've had no problem with that.
No like in SG 1 they have spawn open in SG 4 they don't have as much chests as they did before the update. missing chest in sewer area and in breeze the lava chest is open.

GFXJaren21

Spectator
Reaction score
You played 40 games? o_O Or bountied/bought stuff with it?
I've played more than 40 games.. It took MONTHS to even get there. I lost all of my points on EU and US and I
am really dissapointed.... They owe me over 500 points all together... :(

Julius345

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't get why everyone is hating, I like the updates and I'm even less laggy than before.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I've played more than 40 games.. It took MONTHS to even get there. I lost all of my points on EU and US and I
am really dissapointed.... They owe me over 500 points all together... :(
500 points is how many lots of people lose per day in 2/3 games. They can gain it back easier though...

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ahh are you surpose to be able to pick up lava with a bucket? http://imgur.com/nOeaXg3
me and my friend just went into deathmatch and the last guy had nothing , but then after the 10 count he pulls out a lava bucket and spams it lol. If this is a glitch fix it pls TOO OP xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci