• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Achievement Get: MCSGv2 now releasing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sucker

Tribute
Reaction score
Because this is in Beta Stage you have no stats for the beta. Once the full MCSGv2 comes out, you will get all your stats back (except bounty which they are resetting). Read the announcement before complaining about it...
Well im sorry I was mad...

METII023

Survivor
Reaction score
DAMIT, I CANT PLAY ;(
I HATE MY SCREEN ;(
PC'S DONT LOVE ME ;(
damit bobby...

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Pretty Much a update that courses Rage instead of MCSGv2 name it MCSGRAGE
....LOL?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Pretty Much a update that courses Rage instead of MCSGv2 name it MCSGRAGE
....LOL?
Except it's not. All the people that don't hate it aren't spamming about it so you don't know who they are and the ones that hate it are known because they are raging about it...

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Except it's not. All the people that don't hate it aren't spamming about it so you don't know who they are and the ones that hate it are known because they are raging about it...
Why do you have to do so many confusing coments and comment on posts that arnt meant to be commented on!

HemitheRebel

Spectator
Reaction score
It's frustrating me that my donor ship is being wasted for these things... I honestly liked the other version better, it ran smoother and the chat was a lot less spammy. I had all of the advertising and colors on this one, not to mention the maps were altered and now the runs we used to know are different... Sorry for complaining, but I liked the old version a lot better and I'd much rather you have the option to change from MC 1 to MC 2? If you get what I'm saying.

Don't take this the wrong way ^u^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci