• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Achievement Get: MCSGv2 now releasing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
It's frustrating me that my donor ship is being wasted for these things... I honestly liked the other version better, it ran smoother and the chat was a lot less spammy. I had all of the advertising and colors on this one, not to mention the maps were altered and now the runs we used to know are different... Sorry for complaining, but I liked the old version a lot better and I'd much rather you have the option to change from MC 1 to MC 2? If you get what I'm saying.

Don't take this the wrong way ^u^
It will all be fixed eventually... Stop complaining and read the posts above yours. They will probably reload the map versions with all the chests, and will fix the chat too.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What does it mean by randomised chests?
Is that random locations or Teirs?
I'd just like some clarification as I can't play for a while :p

HemitheRebel

Spectator
Reaction score
Servers are allowing more than one tribute per a plate now. Just saying.... It's really odd.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Servers are allowing more than one tribute per a plate now. Just saying.... It's really odd.
It's a glitch that will be fixed soon. Haven't I told you to read the previous posts already? There were posts everywhere about this, and you can check the announcements with all the things they are fixing that have been coming up.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
Very well organized :3 (btw, 200th post xD)

HemitheRebel

Spectator
Reaction score
It's a glitch that will be fixed soon. Haven't I told you to read the previous posts already? There were posts everywhere about this, and you can check the announcements with all the things they are fixing that have been coming up.
Rude much? No one asked for your mini-modding.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Rude much? No one asked for your mini-modding.
One tends to be rude when someone continues to make complaints after many others have too and also been told to stop, then that person that was complaining continues complaining after they were told to stop. It just gets really annoying...

No one may have asked for me to moderate, but I will still stop people from doing bad things. As a member of the community, it's still my duty to regulate the chat and the forums. And even if it isn't, I will stop people from doing things that annoy me because they annoy me.
so then will we get points for getting these achivments
If we will, it hasn't been announced yet that I know of. No matter what though, the achievements will be a fun thing to get :)

stesser

Spectator
Reaction score
I do love the new system, but what is with the "Attack of the donators"? It wasn't as bad before, but my god you get kicked EVERY time you join a lobby. I haven't been able to make it into a game for 45 minutes because I always get kicked. Just wondering :p And if this has been said before, sorry....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci