• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Achievement Get: MCSGv2 now releasing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I do love the new system, but what is with the "Attack of the donators"? It wasn't as bad before, but my god you get kicked EVERY time you join a lobby. I haven't been able to make it into a game for 45 minutes because I always get kicked. Just wondering :p And if this has been said before, sorry....
Why don't you try joining one of the later servers (us26-30). I think the reason there are so many donors now is either that tons more have donated for MCSGv2, or that all the donors are trying MCSGv2 still and are joining the servers.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sorry to necro... but are there ever going to be tournaments with real prizes, regional leaderboards, deathmatch arenas, and advanced statistics like it said on the post?

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Please do not necro old threads.

If map-makers wish, they can have deathmatch arenas on their maps, e.g. Fallen Empire, Solar Frost. Everything else is in the works and should hopefully be seen in the future.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci