• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Achievement Get: MCSGv2 now releasing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
Thank you Chad for the hard work you've put in v2, it would have been very easy to just have left MCSG how it is but I'm glad that your making an effort to refresh the Games! Thanks!

rider056

Tribute
Reaction score
The old leaderboards are not updating with the new plugin - this is purposeful. /records not currently working is also known and intentional. It will be added when it can be.
The reasoning for this is because of the new leaderboards - the old leaderboards I don't believe are going to be updated anymore and will forever stay in place like that. (They may eventually disappear, I doubt the leaderboards tab will lead to that page for much longer.) Edit: Some people seem to have misunderstood I believe this statement here. The old leaderboards are probably going. This does not mean stats being reset. It means the new leaderboards, the fancier ones, will take their place with all the stats that the old one had tracked still being in place on the new ones. I assure you, you will still have your wins/etc. The only thing resetting is bounty/points.

Don't worry, everything you get now (wins, bounty, kills.) is all being tracked. (Although do keep in mind that occasionally one could fail for various reasons - with the constant updates/patches/changes that are going to be made, a bug may slip through. Don't worry about that too much.) You'll be able to see them on the new leaderboards.

A side note: Bounty/points is being reset. All other stats (wins, kills, time alive.) will all be how they were prior to this update, so don't worry.

Remember guys - this is "beta" of MCSGv2. A change this huge will not come without bugs, glitches, imbalances, etc...MCSG has to go through this to finish up the last that needs done before you'll reliably be able to play without issues. Don't worry, the lag, NCP sensitivity, etc...this is all being worked on, tweaked, and fixed as soon as possible. It's not time yet to say how good this update will be - give it time to settle in first.

Edit: For some reason, I've had several people think my post said stats were being reset. That's not what I meant. (nor what I think I said, but it's 3 AM, as far as I can tell, my computer is sitting on a rainbow.) If something I said in this post is stupid, including this edit, happily ignore my tired stupidity. >.>
Then just change it back!

Floodplain

Experienced
Reaction score
With the whole sponsoring thing, are you allowed to attach a note like they could in the real Hunger Games? If not that would be cool if you could.

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am not playing this until I get doner I get kicked from every game, if I try to join a server I get that stupid 30 sec thing so when I can join it is full im glad this is just beta

Tryterra

Spectator
Reaction score
In Conclusion Everyone. MCSGv2 Sucks. I Mean Its Cool And All But Its Way To Buggy And Unfair. I've Been Trying To Get Into A Game For About 45 Minuets And I've Attempted To Get Into A Server After The Games Ended About 13 Times, 12 Of Them Was Because Of People Logging In To Fast And Then I Cant Join Again For About 20 Seconds, And The 1 Time I Got In About 3 Seconds Later I Was Kicked Because An Admin Joined. So Its Really Stupid And Buggy. These Things Just Need To Be Fixed Chad.

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In Conclusion Everyone. MCSGv2 Sucks. I Mean Its Cool And All But Its Way To Buggy And Unfair. I've Been Trying To Get Into A Game For About 45 Minuets And I've Attempted To Get Into A Server After The Games Ended About 13 Times, 12 Of Them Was Because Of People Logging In To Fast And Then I Cant Join Again For About 20 Seconds, And The 1 Time I Got In About 3 Seconds Later I Was Kicked Because An Admin Joined. So Its Really Stupid And Buggy. These Things Just Need To Be Fixed Chad.
its in beta by the end of the week it will be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci