• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A little rant, in my point of view.

Do you agree with my opinion?

• I agree with your opinion and feel the same way about this community.

Votes: 31 63.3%
  • I disagree with your opinion and feel otherwise about this community.

Votes: 18 36.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

arnavm20

I really hate it when people complain about the community and the staff. No one is forcing you to play here, there are people who actually enjoy it. If you don't, go find a different server. Theres tons.

Nineharted

Career
Reaction score
i quite frankly fine this insulting that you called us lazy i have you know that 350+ hours a month is put in to this place by the administration and devs to run this place we are by no means lazy we work day and night even sometimes with out sleep we take time out of our lives to run this place i even now am on holiday and ment to be relaxing but no im still working to provide this service so please check your facts before you comment. rant over.
I recommend you take a peek at my thread which explained the truth about mcgamer staff.

Reaction score
This thread was pointless and utterly inaccurate to put it bluntly. As roguehh mentioned, if a user has a problem with a staff member then surely they should be consulting a Snr Moderator about it. The maker of this thread chose to not report this to a Senior Moderator but to post a thread in Community Corner and get the whole of the MC Gamer network to participate in it. Wrong on so many levels.

The staff work as hard as they can to meet the users needs and threads like this one are made in return.

Message to the maker of this thread: It's all very well making a thread like this telling us these problems but why not make a thread with real strategy trying to sort these problems out.
Also, I want you to stop creating criticism on my thread, you can leave if you think it is pointless, you are just shouting out to the public your opinion in an un-needed manner, and it may have a chance of starting a flame war and that flame war could result in this thread being removed in a blink, which I do not want.

Reaction score
I really hate it when people complain about the community and the staff. No one is forcing you to play here, there are people who actually enjoy it. If you don't, go find a different server. Theres tons.
Hey, have you been playing here since near the start of the server opening? Most likely not. If you played here a while ago, you would actually know what it used to be and how active mods were compared to present day.

A

arnavm20

Hey, have you been playing here since near the start of the server opening? Most likely not. If you played here a while ago, you would actually know what it used to be and how active mods were compared to present day.
My comment had nothing to do with the mods. I said if you don't like this server, don't be on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci