• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A little rant, in my point of view.

Do you agree with my opinion?

• I agree with your opinion and feel the same way about this community.

Votes: 31 63.3%
  • I disagree with your opinion and feel otherwise about this community.

Votes: 18 36.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
To be honest, there's more to the staff then you know - Some of us spend a bulk of our time trying to help this place and we're far from as scary or as bad as we seem once people have a chat to us. I wish people would actually come and talk to us for a change..
Then don't just sit in your channels amongst yourselves.

MCSG is becoming a terrible community. The staff has been doing fine in my opinion, except for a few perm-bans that I find to be a bit unfair.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I know for a fact that almost 64% of the time that I have been poked about hackers it is someone that says something along the lines of 'Hacker in 5.'

First off, I know a lot of moderators hate it when that happens because they don't give a name, a certain region, or what hack they are suspecting, although the suspected hacks aren't necessary. Now, I am not saying that some moderators aren't lazy and don't want to leave a game. However, if you do find a moderator not doing his job the way they are supposed to, bring your complaint to Sr. Staff.

Now, to try to lighten up the mood a little, I have a funny experience related to this topic:
I was in a game of Teweran Survival Games 2 with full iron and a diamond sword just waiting to go to Death Match, when I get a poke about a hacker in EU 20 at 4 am. I immediately leave my game to go help and join the server to meet a guy waiting there to say, "Hahahaha you fell for that lel :p" and left the game. I cried in a corner for 32 minutes.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I know for a fact that almost 64% of the time that I have been poked about hackers it is someone that says something along the lines of 'Hacker in 5.'

First off, I know a lot of moderators hate it when that happens because they don't give a name, a certain region, or what hack they are suspecting, although the suspected hacks aren't necessary. Now, I am not saying that some moderators aren't lazy and don't want to leave a game. However, if you do find a moderator not doing his job the way they are supposed to, bring your complaint to Sr. Staff.

Now, to try to lighten up the mood a little, I have a funny experience related to this topic:
I was in a game of Teweran Survival Games 2 with full iron and a diamond sword just waiting to go to Death Match, when I get a poke about a hacker in EU 20 at 4 am. I immediately leave my game to go help and join the server to meet a guy waiting there to say, "Hahahaha you fell for that lel :p" and left the game. I cried in a corner for 32 minutes.
;_; I feel so bad for you. That should be some sort of offense, wasting a staff member's time.

iLyfe

Survivor
Reaction score
I understand that you are not agreeing with Mango, yet the two word answers that are only posted to start flame with Jack are unnecessary.
It really doesn't matter.

Where does the 64% come from? Are you just spewing statistics.
And moderators shouldn't hate it, they're there to help. All you have to do is ask for the name, the person would obviously be willing to give info.

Reaction score
i quite frankly fine this insulting that you called us lazy i have you know that 350+ hours a month is put in to this place by the administration and devs to run this place we are by no means lazy we work day and night even sometimes with out sleep we take time out of our lives to run this place i even now am on holiday and ment to be relaxing but no im still working to provide this service so please check your facts before you comment. rant over.
Did you not read the post at all?

Dantelius

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i quite frankly fine this insulting that you called us lazy i have you know that 350+ hours a month is put in to this place by the administration and devs to run this place we are by no means lazy we work day and night even sometimes with out sleep we take time out of our lives to run this place i even now am on holiday and ment to be relaxing but no im still working to provide this service so please check your facts before you comment. rant over.
Daaaaa run on sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci