• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A little rant, in my point of view.

Do you agree with my opinion?

• I agree with your opinion and feel the same way about this community.

Votes: 31 63.3%
  • I disagree with your opinion and feel otherwise about this community.

Votes: 18 36.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
i quite frankly fine this insulting that you called us lazy i have you know that 350+ hours a month is put in to this place by the administration and devs to run this place we are by no means lazy we work day and night even sometimes with out sleep we take time out of our lives to run this place i even now am on holiday and ment to be relaxing but no im still working to provide this service so please check your facts before you comment. rant over.
I believe someone told me u quit ur job
To do this. Shows dedication.

iLyfe

Survivor
Reaction score
Here is an idea, why not make a thread being really kind to all the Staff that are doing well as opposed to that less than 5% of the staff who are not doing so well.
Yay I LOVE random made up statistics. And there's enough threads doing that, in which most of them are just sucking up anyways.

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
Yay I LOVE random made up statistics.
Nobody could give a definitive percentage which represents the amount of staff members 'not doing so well'. Different people have different opinions on which staff members may not be doing their best right now. This means that even if an actual percentage was worked out it would differ from person to person.

Ben used the number he did because he obviously thinks that most of the staff are doing their jobs correctly. In my opinion he'd be right. As of now, there is around 105 moderators (give of take 5) five percent of this would be 5.25, since you can't have a quater of a moderator I'll round that to 5. Take that as you will.

iLyfe

Survivor
Reaction score
Nobody could give a definitive percentage which represents the amount of staff members 'not doing so well'. Different people have different opinions on which staff members may not be doing their best right now. This means that even if an actual percentage was worked out it would differ from person to person.

Ben used the number he did because he obviously thinks that most of the staff are doing their jobs correctly. In my opinion he'd be right. As of now, there is around 105 moderators (give of take 5) five percent of this would be 5.25, since you can't have a quater of a moderator I'll round that to 5. Take that as you will.
Oh my....

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Believe me, I love this server, if I didn't like this server, then I wouldn't be here right now. This server has an amazing substantial plugin and is beyond fun, but the only flaw to me is some of the moderators activeness.
Either that or the staff just put MCG player concerns lower on their priority lists these days. This is usually a side effect of that painstaking process called "growing up." I've been practically suffering out-and-out withdrawal from lack of my laptop, if not being able to play MCSG in general. Yet it sadly has to be done. The only way MCG could combat this is to hire try-harders/no-lifers as the only staff members. That, while it would generate active responses a bit more I'd think, would severely constrict the flow of qualified candidates for moderation positions.

Reaction score
Either that or the staff just put MCG player concerns lower on their priority lists these days. This is usually a side effect of that painstaking process called "growing up." I've been practically suffering out-and-out withdrawal from lack of my laptop, if not being able to play MCSG in general. Yet it sadly has to be done. The only way MCG could combat this is to hire try-harders/no-lifers as the only staff members. That, while it would generate active responses a bit more I'd think, would severely constrict the flow of qualified candidates for moderation positions.
I don't understand a SINGLE thing you just said.

Reaction score
Will keeping an eye on this thread, flame about this topic is Unneeded. I understand the owner wanted a flame free discussion, so i'm keeping an eye on this. Have a Nice Day :)

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
I don't understand a SINGLE thing you just said.
  • Staff may put the concerns of players lower down priority wise.
  • He hasn't been able to play much MCG as he's been busy and that is frustrating but has to be done.
  • Many people have the problem above and the only way to solve it staff wise would be to hire people who have a lot of time on their hands, which they could dedicate to staffing.
  • If this was done, you would possibly be sacrificing the quality and experience of new staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci