• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Zone 85 {A Team Cloud Project}

Should this map become playable on the MCSG servers?

• Total voters

JusticeDog1

Experienced
Reaction score
This map is amazing in my opinion. It is well built, wide and open (which is great for pvp), contains a good amount of chest, has great aesthetics, and overall is personally one of my favorite maps so far. I would love to see this as a new map for mcsg. A million thumbs up from me.

w0wmonkey

Career
Reaction score
This map is amazing in my opinion. It is well built, wide and open (which is great for pvp), contains a good amount of chest, has great aesthetics, and overall is personally one of my favorite maps so far. I would love to see this as a new map for mcsg. A million thumbs up from me.
Ermagawd, thanks!

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
After looking over the map for a little bit I've got to say it's amazing! It's the perfect size, the terraforming is good, lots of chests, and it is extremely well built. Probably the only flaw I found was this one pickup truck; it looked absolutely terrible.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
After looking over the map for a little bit I've got to say it's amazing! It's the perfect size, the terraforming is good, lots of chests, and it is extremely well built. Probably the only flaw I found was this one pickup truck; it looked absolutely terrible.
Appreciate the feedback. Could you be more specific on how the pick up truck was absolutely terrible so we know what to fix.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
Appreciate the feedback. Could you be more specific on how the pick up truck was absolutely terrible so we know what to fix.
I just didn't really look like a pickup truck. It was way too talk and was oddly shaped. Try to make it 3 blocks tall instead of 5.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci