• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Zone 85 {A Team Cloud Project}

Should this map become playable on the MCSG servers?

• Total voters

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Wanted to thank everyone for the amount of support we have gotten so far! Please spread the word and let others know about this! I think we have a good thing here, let's make it be known!

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
I haven't looked too much at this yet, but I'll download it and review it once a download link is out. One thing I noticed from the screenshots was the trees... The trunks are literally straight up with no variation in them. It's something about having a tree go straight up that tall that makes them look kinda bad....

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
I haven't looked too much at this yet, but I'll download it and review it once a download link is out. One thing I noticed from the screenshots was the trees... The trunks are literally straight up with no variation in them. It's something about having a tree go straight up that tall that makes them look kinda bad....
Actually if you download the map you will see that the trees do have some trunk variation in them but in order to see it you have to revolve around the tree. Thanks for the comment <3

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Actually if you download the map you will see that the trees do have some trunk variation in them but in order to see it you have to revolve around the tree. Thanks for the comment <3
Tree_TheBigKind Thanks for the feedback, I will definitely go and have a second look at that. (So I went a did a quick once-over to see what you were talking about and I agree. I am going to add a new variation of tree, but keep the old ones. I think the old ones are nice, but I agree with the statement of adding variation. :))
Loud Don't be so defensive bro. Take criticism for what it is and build on it.

Chaser

Spectator
Reaction score
If this map doesn't get added......... I'm going berserk!!! This is my most favorite map I have seen in a LONG time! Please add this!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci