• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Zone 85 {A Team Cloud Project}

Should this map become playable on the MCSG servers?

• Total voters

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Just to clear things up everyone, that is 10 votes yes, zero no, both people who voted no meant to hit yes! xD

DrdanMc

Spectator
Reaction score
Having been on the server and seen the progress of the map I had to downvote. I felt like the map isn't very well planned out and I don't play on MCSG and I've heard they have lower standards but most servers won't accept this due to the gameplay being bad and the structures not looking good.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Having been on the server and seen the progress of the map I had to downvote. I felt like the map isn't very well planned out and I don't play on MCSG and I've heard they have lower standards but most servers won't accept this due to the gameplay being bad and the structures not looking good.
Could you be specific? Because all aspects of this map were planned out.. Please give a certain thing so we can do our best to fix it.

ztxmd

Survivor
Reaction score
250 chests in that radius, are you mad, thats enough for a 48 player game

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci