• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Most Epic Fight

MaxtheSwain

Career
Reaction score
I was on breeze island chasing a player through the the trees I caught up to him extremely fast and hit him three times with my sword then pulling out my bow and sniping him as he fell.

Reaction score
I killed Max from minecraft's finest and it was recorded and released onto youtube...

Whoops for me calling him a hacker :D I forgot that Max was Max and not a random player :/

Game 41 : Teweran SG - Link Below

<---- Skip to the end
I love how that Jmart fanboy said 'MrMad you Im insulting someones family and I should feel bad' Lol

Saucycmeister

Platinum
Reaction score
I took on a 5 person team on Breeze, i had no weapon, just 4 flint and steel's and a bow with 6 arrows. sniped 2 to death then i lit both the other guys on fire and ran. they kept chasing me so i turned around again and lit them on fire, this happened 6 times till they actually burned to death :D

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
I can't describe it because of all the joy I had, but I remember killing nickelodeononthe1, and soulv2 teamed in two matches! :D All I have to say

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
It was on Solar Frost, the weather was very cold and foggy, after taking my old trust worthy route I met another fellow Tribute, his armor was much greater than mine. His full iron armor shined on to my stone blade and made me sweat through my old leathery armor. I thought that in order to win this fight I have to give it all. So I did.
His not too powerful wooden sword didn't harm too much, but he had way better defense. I had to do the unspeakable. I blockhitted. He was slain when I had 5 hearts left. GG

TheMegaRyan17

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
One of my most epic fights and one of my favorite matches was against mr. Blamph. There were 4 people left: me, him, themegaryan17, and some other guy that ryan was teamed with. Blamph was running and I offered to panic team with him and he said yes :D We killed the team and it came to deathmatch. He had full iron and a diamond sword, and I had a mix of chain and gold with and iron sword. Got 4 straight bow shots from a long distance and finished off with my sword. I was so happy, I still have the snapshot of my chat xD He almost killed me too!
Oh yeah I remember that, gosh we were so close.

Reactions: Kos

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci