• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Most Epic Fight

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
What is your most epic fight? The title says it all.

My epic fight was with some guy, (I forgot his name) we were in map 4. I was running away from him he had full chain iron sword and I had leather/iron iron sword. I went to the train and right when I ran through that little space I lit it up with fire and we fought. When I had low health, I pulled my bow while he pulled his bow at the same time and we both shot and we both died at the same time. It was so epic. There was just a bunch of loot sitting there.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Sunset.

High mountain on Hungry Hills.

My worst enemy. (At the time.)

Equal Stuff.

Ultimate Showdown, the most epic fight ever.

Sir Royal

Experienced
Reaction score
What is your most epic fight? The title says it all.

I pulled my bow while he pulled his blow at the same time and we both shot and we both died at the same time. It was so epic. There was just a bunch of loot sitting there.
That kind of sounded wrong. You should fix that blow part.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
1. I had a like 15 minute fight with this guy. I ended up winning. The whole fight was back and forth running around the map. There was fire everywhere.
2. Sg3, I had a very long fight with themegaryan17. We ran all the way around the map and were interfered by two teams during the fight. He won, of course ^_^.
3. Wasn't amazing pvp, but it was epic. Tylerjj1 sponsored me an invisible potion and I took out a team of 4 with it on dry bone. They started attacking each other because they thought they were betraying each other. Then after the invisibility went away, I took out a team of 2 at corn. I absolutely wrecked them. Then in death match I had to face another team in full iron and iron swords. I killed them easily and won. :D

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
I destroyed blamph in DM. He had full iron/diamond sword. And I had full leather diamond sword. I didn't even lose a heart :D

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was in DM on map 4 and and had full chain and a iron sword and two guys with full iron were chasing me and i took out ma Flint And Steel and burned on guy and took his stuff and killed the other guy and won!

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
I destroyed blamph in DM. He had full iron/diamond sword. And I had full leather diamond sword. I didn't even lose a heart :D
I saw that on your profile :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci