• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Most Epic Fight

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
I don't really recall the situation to well, but I do recall it being one of only two times that I've ever not put any damage onto someone in a deathmatch fight. I may have just gotten done killing the third person and he came up to me to fight and put a couple hits onto me and when I tried to hit him I missed, resulting in me running from him the whole time and ultimately failing.
#Fangasm.
You..
You..
Actually replied..

JESUS

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
HE LIKED IT?

ROGINRDGRSGIOSEGINRSOIN GOSINGRIOGOSIGRONIS

I apologise for double post but..
C'mon guys..
It's Blamph.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Every match with Kos , we have pretty interesting fights, one of the hardest fights for me, we've fought 4 times, resulting in 2-2.

Another amazing fight was with me and xTRAINS_HITYOUx, we both have pretty good gear, and come upon a teamed FinsGraphics and Blamph, this was on SG4, the fight lasted throughout the game, getting cut off by other tributes and such, both team would take turns running away from each other, we lost in the end though, but it was a great fight all in all.

My last one was back when I had around 150 wins, I was teamed with MinecraftBrutal on Breeze Island, we have an amazing fight with themegaryan and his friend Picklefrg, we having similar gear. In our fight MinecraftBrutal died but I was able to set them both ablaze, I kill Picklefrg, and that leaves me alone with Ryan, 3 minutes later we meet and have a battle in which I won in the end, I was nergasming because at the time, he was number 1 on the leaderboards and I was somewhere between 300-400 (US). (I also beat a team of 3 and a full iron armour and Diamond sword guy who was able to loot the middle while I fought the team, I won in the end)

Reactions: Kos

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I had a lot of epic fights; vs Legends, Mindahl, gcb, other great players, vs TeamVareide etc.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
XD Jk my most epic fight was when I killed Bajan Canadian a couple months ago on the day he posted his 50th Hunger Games Vid, he never posted the match lawl.
I haz killed Bajan before.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When I beet a guy that had a stone sword with a wooden axe.

KiNNEY

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have 3,
One was against roellie, It was a trial match for me to get in TheProphecy, we dominated the whole game when it came to dm we of course had to fight we both had full iron and a dia sword It was one of the most pro pvp battles I have ever had (the first) It was so close we kept on going at it untill the 5 mins ran out no one won for that I was accepted into TheProphecy, and one guy said he recorded it.

My other great pvp battle was against The_Great_Tito it was on the Hive we kept going at eachother bow the whole lot it was very close the whole battle, but the only reason I died is because I blocked as I was about to sprint so that cancelled my sprint and I was killed:/

This was another fight on Hive, I was just winning a battle but had no food I had 2 hearts I was desperate for crates I finally found one but as I opened I was being hit from a above as I got boosted away I looked at the guy attacking me it was a guy in nearly full iron and a stone sword I had no weapon at this point so none other I had no choice but to use my bow I got 5 shots and was like " wow I might kill this guy on half a heart " and I did at that point I just felt like a hacker with my bow :D you would of sworn I had aimbot lol.

M

MrMad2000

I killed Max from minecraft's finest and it was recorded and released onto youtube...

Whoops for me calling him a hacker :D I forgot that Max was Max and not a random player :/

Game 41 : Teweran SG - Link Below

<---- Skip to the end

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci